PDA

View Full Version : Today I have.......Thursday

LindyF
08-05-08, 08:47
This is the place to put your achievement/s for today no matter how tiny they were to you they were a triumph xxhugxx:yesyes:

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that
take our breath away"

LindyF
08-05-08, 08:49
I'd rather have a moment of wonderful
than a lifetime of nothing special

xxhugxx

Blaise
08-05-08, 10:11
Linda,

I like this thread, and its the 1st time that Ive seen it. So heres mine for today.

I woke up this morning after only 5hrs sleep feeling terribly anxious and had to toilet trott as per normal due to this. I didnt stay in bed at 7am, nor did I clean up or anything, I just put on my clothes and went for a walk, 2 miles in fact. I didnt panic at the distance, nor did I worry about feeling sick and empty from the lack of food - i just walked.
I am now back and am feeling better because I know that we can all overcome this, it just takes practice!

Sam xxx

LindyF
08-05-08, 10:16
Oh well done Sam a huge huge triumph for you :whistles: Yes practise makes perfect eventually spend some time in the sunshine today. xxhugxx

LindyF
08-05-08, 12:37
Today I have had....fish fingers in a roll with tartare sauce oh it was so yummy xxhugxx

hazey-babe
08-05-08, 19:25
Argh you just made me even hungrier. Why when trying to loose weight do you have a huge appetite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:weep: :weep:

Today I have....... gone to get hammy the hamster some food and coped with a lack of sleep from worrying about the ADHD nightmare child I had yesterday.!!!!!! He is sometimes a joy but others I could just scream and run and hide from him.

LoveHazel. xoxox

Going to have a sandwich now!!!!!

Pixel
08-05-08, 20:41
today i went to the dentist. which is not much i know but last night i had the worst panic attack ive had in a long time and ive spent all day worrying, but i went and i was fine.

LindyF
08-05-08, 21:06
Hazel sorry I made you hungry it was yummy xxhugxx

Carstar.What a triumph well done you :whistles: xxhugxx

margaret911
08-05-08, 23:14
Today I went into town all by myself and I didn't panic.

love Mags xxx

doodah
09-05-08, 04:39
WELL DONE all of you!

Well, it's not "today" any more - I think it's "tomorrow"?! :blush: - anyway - I haven't been to sleep yet and I can hear the blackbirds singing but I'm NOT going to worry about lack of sleep!

Wendy xx

honeybee
09-05-08, 10:39
I completed and survived going back to work after 4 years -

doodah
09-05-08, 11:55
Oh wow! Very well done honeybee! Woohoo!