PDA

View Full Version : HI

JamesF
08-05-08, 10:47
My name is James and I have suffered from anxiety since I was 8/9 years of age. I'm 44 now and anxiety comes and goes in my life regularly. My 30's were the darkest days having convinced myself I had every illness known to mankind. Most of my anxiety seems to take it out on my stomach and I have been diagnosed with IBS and reflux. I am on lansoprazole and take Mebeverine.

I'm looking forward to talking and sharing my experiences and hope I can help others as experience, I find, is a useful tool when dealing with anxiety.

Thanks

Emira7
08-05-08, 11:05
Hey James

:welcome: to No More Panic, this site is brilliant and you will meet some great people who on here as well.

Welcome

Emira
x

kellie
08-05-08, 11:20
hiya james :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :D . you will get lots of support/advice and reasurance from this great site and the ppl who use it.Yes talking is very helpful in many ways so dont forget to visit the chat room and talk to us all.
love and happiness to you
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxx

JamesF
08-05-08, 12:07
Many thanks for your kind welcome, I really think this facility is fantastic and look forward to talking to you all

James

Lindalou64
08-05-08, 13:09
Hello James And Welcome.....i Wish Ya Well...........linda

Mudskipper
08-05-08, 13:20
Welcome James, sounds like your experience pretty much mirrors mine. At 42 I no longer expect a miracle cure but managing the effects of this condition is possible, especially with help from sites like this. I don't treat it as one big war to be won, but as a series of battles. Keep fighting!:)

Lilith1980
08-05-08, 14:01
Hi James, welcome to NMP :)

I recently got diagnosed with IBS so I know how that feels!

You'll get lots of advice and support on here so dont be worried about posting and sharing your experiences, because we're all here to help each other.

Jo xxxxx

Joe1981
10-05-08, 05:21
:welcome: to the site! :yesyes:

chalky
10-05-08, 08:09
Hi James,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Cathy V
10-05-08, 08:11
Hi James :welcome: to the forum. great advice and groovy ppl on here!

Best wishes
Cathy v xx:)

jimmytheshark
10-05-08, 12:17
hi james, welcome to the site, its a great place to be.
jimmy.