PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone!

LunarLizzi
08-05-08, 14:00
:huh: Well I came upon this site by accident but I am so glad I have. I am constantly scared of illness and am afraid my GP will soon strike me off as I am always there panicking about cancer. I am so afraid and thought I was going mad but as I see from this site I am not alone!! The feeling of relief on discovering this was immense!

I look forward to being involved and into making steps towards recovery from this debilitating state of mind.

God bless you all

L

milly jones
08-05-08, 14:06
hi l,

welcome to nmp and the website.

this is a really good, safe place and everyone is helpful and understanding,

hope to chat soon,

mill x

Lilith1980
08-05-08, 14:19
Hi LunarLizzi

Welcome to NMP :)

You have certainly come to the right place and will get loads of support and advice here :hugs:

Jo xxxxx

marie1974
08-05-08, 14:26
hi and welcome what you have is very common you will get loads of advice and support here and make new friends too xxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
08-05-08, 14:57
Hello Lunarlizzi And Welcome...i Wish Ya Well.....linda

hunny_as
08-05-08, 16:00
hello and welcome to, this place is a life chager for me, it has helped me out so much and your never on your own.

you will make lots of new friends here and some grat advice

amanda xx

kellie
08-05-08, 16:36
hiya lizzi :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :D . you will get lots of support/advice and reasurance as well as make some great caring and understanding friends along the way. i to have health anxitey and mine is all centered around cancer. the bloody thing scares me silly at times. but here has been such a help. dont forget to visit the chat room where you can talk to us all about things
love and happiness
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

chalky
08-05-08, 17:25
Hi LunarLizzi,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Joe1981
10-05-08, 05:19
:welcome: to the site! :yesyes: