PDA

View Full Version : Hopeless and helpless.

shylez
08-05-08, 16:32
SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE.

Violenc can kill,
Abuse affect's the heart within,
Sexual abuse hurt's a little more,
It's a crazy world we live in.
For these sin's man may do time,
And come back when he's able.
He may be breaking the law,
But it's all socially acceptabe.
For the victim its another story,
As the affect's are hid from view.
Comeing to term's with different feeling's,
Whilst building her world anew.
She turn's to a gentler love,
And tries to feel more stable.
She long's for this love to last,
But it's not socially acceptable.

marie1974
08-05-08, 17:06
hi there i have read all your poems and you really write from the heart and i hope this helps you just alittle by doing this, you are very brave and what ever you do in your life is your business and if people dont like it tough they dont have to be around you. stay strong and do whatever makes you happy and stable in your life hugs xxxxxxxx

bluebell68
08-05-08, 18:25
Hi Shy... i agree with donna .. i have read all your poems too and they are very powerful because so many people can identify with the feelings and emotions behind them... keep posting and stay strong....nobody here will judge any choices you make, we are all living with an illness (anxiety/PAs) that too few people in the world understand and i often feel that my mental illness is not acceptable to society... if somebody has a physical illness people are always asking how they are and offering support but anxiety and depression are the illnesses that 'dare not speak their name' and that is why this site is so important...here we can be ourselves without fear of being judged or thought less of.... we are all here to support you and to listen..
Take care
xx:bighug1:
Rachel