PDA

View Full Version : having a bad day

Pixel
08-05-08, 21:10
hiya everyone.

im having a bad day today. i had 2 bad panic attacks last night and it started because my boyfriend woke me up when he came home from work and i felt so confused. i felt like i didnt know him or where i was. it was really scary. i spent all day thinking that im going mad. ive also been worrying that im bi polar because i can be fine one minute then really down the next. i dont really get manic but when i get happy or excited im scared that its only because of bipolar.

marie1974
08-05-08, 21:16
hi carstar sometimes when you are in a deep sleep and you are woken it can be confusing its happened to me but dont panic too much just try to keep yourself busy doing anything, i walk every day brisk walking it really helps me and halfed my anxietys and made me happier and more energy, hugs xxxx

Lynnann
09-05-08, 22:34
Hi Carstar,

Hope your day has improved

Hugs to you

Lynnann

Mere
15-06-08, 01:17
This will happen quite often for a while. It usually means you are feeling safe enough to remember what caused the panic in the first place.

Your boyfriend's coming home probably made you feel safe at a deep level. How lucky are you to have such a person in your life!

Any probs with flashbacks - just post here. There are lots of us who have been though it.

Hope this helps.