PDA

View Full Version : Stay Positive!

CarlNottm
09-05-08, 12:54
Hi all,

I just wanted to say that after having a couple of counselling sessions and from all the support from you guys I am starting to see the light. I don't feel "cured" but I feel so much more positive and the physical anxiety symptoms are at an all time low so I can honestly say im smiling more and more each day. I have even started to feel excited by what each day will bring. I also have booked in for an acupuncture session so I keep the ball rolling with my "healing". I know I will still have my down days but I just wanted anyone really struggling at the mo to hang in there and hopefully find comfort in that you too can start to feel this way. Also thanks to everyone who has kindly given me their advice so far.

:yesyes:

Thanks again,
Carl

Hope 2
09-05-08, 13:03
Hi Carl :yesyes:

YEAH !!!!!! fab fab fabbest of news mate :yesyes: really chuffed for u .

REALLY POSITIVE thread ...... nice one .

Best Wishes
Hope xx

thevoicewithinme
09-05-08, 13:08
Well done Carl :D I am really pleased that you are starting to feel so much more positive, well done you :hugs:

My Positive feelings are back too, and like you have found it makes such a difference to the way we feel.

Kaz xx

Carla08
09-05-08, 13:08
Hi Carl
I am so pleased for you! Your post has made me feel a little more positive about my counselling which is due to start soon. I posted a thread on here worrying in case the Nhs counselling is no good, as I keep reading bad things about it. I cant afford private though. I am really happy that things are on the up for you. It gives me hope knowing that is how it could be for me too.

marie1974
09-05-08, 14:15
hi carl thats great news you sound so much more positive im on my 3rd therapy session too and already feeling alot better so its working for both of us, keep strong hugs xxxxxxxxx

Lilith1980
09-05-08, 14:53
Hey Carl

What a positive post, thank you for sharing!

Its great when you get such a breakthrough and things start to look better. Keep it up! :yesyes:

Jo xxxxx