PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

dave2007
09-05-08, 22:47
Hi everyone,

First of all I would like to thank those who created this site, it has become a bit of a beacon I can turn to when things get really bad.

I have been suffering from panic attacks for nearly ten months now and I am currently going through a bit of a dip (if not an incredibly huge, dark hole), so I came back to the site... for help mainly.:blush:
I guess I am only just beginning to realise that this "nasty beast" is here to stay unless I put a lot more effort into trying to get better.

Anyhow, without trying to sound too downtrodden, nice meeting all of you.

dave

marie1974
09-05-08, 22:50
hi there and welcome you will get loads of advice her and meet new friends too, panic attacks are so common and you dont suffer alone, this site makes people realise that and helps them to deal with them, no one judges anyone here we are all lovely xxxxxxxxxx

SueBee
09-05-08, 23:15
Hi Dave,

Panic is a dreadful thing to suffer from, I've had it for over 7 years and I'm still here!

Sometimes it just helps to realise you're not alone and not the only one feeling as you do.

This site has helped me so much, I hope it works for you too :)

Lilith1980
09-05-08, 23:49
Hi Dave

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

Joe1981
10-05-08, 05:15
:welcome: to the site! :yesyes:

chalky
10-05-08, 08:13
Hi Dave,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

milly jones
10-05-08, 12:17
welcome dave,

hope u gain as much support as i receive from nmp

all the best

milly x

jimmytheshark
10-05-08, 12:17
hi dave, welcome to the site, its a great place to be.
jimmy.

dave2007
11-05-08, 20:40
Thanks everyone.:yesyes:
I should have come one here a lot earlier.
Even though I am going to some kind of anxiety meeting on a weekly basis that my council has organised, the majority of the people there "just" (without wanting to diminish what they are going through) seem to be suffering from anxiety, but no one seems to have had a full blown panic attack before. Reading through the forum here has helped me a lot in the last couple of days and brought my own situation a bit more into perspective.

So, thanks again and looking forward to meeting you all.

dave:D

Carla08
11-05-08, 20:55
Hello Dave!
Welcome to the site.:welcome: I love it here! It has helped me so much and I hope it can do the same for you too. :bighug1:

Lindalou64
12-05-08, 13:08
Hello Dave And Welcome...i Wish Ya Well.....linda

julieb
12-05-08, 18:22
Hello and welcome

kellie
14-05-08, 13:04
hiya Dave :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :biggrin: . you will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. dont forget to visit the chat room where you can talk to us all about things.
love and happiness
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxx