PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone! please help me

laurajean30
11-05-08, 05:57
:)
hello, my name is laura, im 30 yrs old, married w/two children. i am so anxious right now i just dont know what to do! i just came across this site and i do feel comforted to know i can talk to people that have the same problems. i look forward to talking to somebody!!

Trixie
11-05-08, 07:41
:)
hello, my name is laura, im 30 yrs old, married w/two children. i am so anxious right now i just dont know what to do! i just came across this site and i do feel comforted to know i can talk to people that have the same problems. i look forward to talking to somebody!!

Hello, I am new to this site myself but there seems to be a lot of knowledgeable and kind people on here waiting to give you support and a kind word.:D

kellie
11-05-08, 07:48
hiya laura :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :D . you will get lots of support/advice and lots of reasurance reguarding this anxious feeling on this great site. you will also make lots of lovely friends along the way. you are not alone as you will have seen from a lot of the posts done by other members and all the supporting post they recive back. we also have a great chat room so i hope to talk to you soon.

love and happiness
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pickle
11-05-08, 08:35
Hi Laura

Hellooooooooooo and :welcome:

You've 'stumbled' across a great site like Laura said. The people are great and there is always someone around to talk or just listen.

Click on the links on the left and you will find loads of information that can help you.

Take care and hope to see you around

:hugs:

marie1974
11-05-08, 09:18
hi there and welcome yoyu will get loads of advice and support here and make new friends. i too when i first joined here had stumbled across it and everyone here are lovely xxxxxxxx

chalky
11-05-08, 11:34
Hi Laura,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Lilith1980
11-05-08, 14:17
Hi Laura

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

pompey
11-05-08, 14:22
Hi Laura

Welcome to the site, i am glad you found it.

Here you will find a lot of good ppl who are willing to share with you and help you in anyway they can.

Welcome aboard and well done for finding us.
pompey xx

laurajean30
11-05-08, 17:02
thank you all so much! i need all of you so bad , iam really scared but at the same time so relieved to have found you! love,laura

Joe1981
11-05-08, 18:51
:welcome: to the site! :yesyes:

lostsoul
11-05-08, 20:08
Laura

We all know how you feel its one of the worst feelings in the world but try and tell yourself that its just a part of you that feels that way the real you is perfectly normal and calm and you can get it back - I know it sounds silly but say it to yourself everyday and eventually you will beleive it.

Take care X

Dave

Lindalou64
12-05-08, 13:10
Hello Laura And Welcome , I Wish Ya Well.......linda

julieb
12-05-08, 18:22
Hello and welcome