PDA

View Full Version : Today I have....Sunday

LindyF
11-05-08, 08:49
This is the place to put your achievement/s for today no matter how tiny they were to you they were a triumph xxhugxx:yesyes:

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that
take our breath away"

LindyF
11-05-08, 08:50
You can choose to be happy or you can choose to be miserable. Which would you rather be?

xxhugxx

LindyF
11-05-08, 08:51
It is 8.50am and I am up dressed hair washed and already done a little housework. xxhugxx

bluebottle
11-05-08, 13:46
I weeded the garden and took a spade to my Mother's house which I've been putting off doing for months. I managed to avoid her though!

LindyF
11-05-08, 13:56
Oh well done Blue, when I read you had taken a spade to your mothers house for one minute there I thought the worst, well done for avoiding her!!:yesyes: Now then as I cannot yet get into the garden my hubby attempted weeding, I am the gardener!! he is the carpenter, he kept bringing me things saying, weedling or seedlin 9 times out of ten it was a seedling, but he is trying. I advised that he gave up for now and sat in the sunshine. xxhugxx

hazey-babe
11-05-08, 19:45
Hi,

It must be gardening day. I helped to do some gardening today too. I strimmed the grass while hubby did the cutting.(He is starting to try harder in the marriage! He has hayfever and still did it!) I then edged the bit beside the path!!!!!!! Still loads to do though as last year couldn't even think about the garden and so loads of weeds this year. Oh poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Hazel xoxox:bighug1:

LindyF
11-05-08, 19:48
Hazel I hope you gave hubby a big hug and a well done for helping!! praise where praise is due. Big hug to you for getting out there and sorting out the weeds, don't forget a weed is just a plant growing in the wrong place. :hugs: xxhugxx

Dave777
11-05-08, 22:35
Today I was like a beached whale ...... give me more sun sun SUN !!!!:yesyes: xx