PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Patty
11-05-08, 15:04
Hello everyone,

Thanks for all the information on this great site - I have been looking around the site for quite a while and I am just making my first post now! I have had anxiety & panic attacks for a long time. I have a terrible dread of everyday situations due to this - it can all get so overwhelming at times. I feel that I am being held back from doing things that I really want to do. I really want to get back some confidence and self-esteem.

Thanks again.

chalky
11-05-08, 15:19
Hi Patty,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Lilith1980
11-05-08, 15:57
Hi Patty

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

andie73
11-05-08, 16:06
hello Patty

You'll get lots of support here. Glad you've joined.:smile:

misterbean
11-05-08, 16:17
Hello Patty and welcome

Also thanks for making your first post. That seems like quite a big step for you.

Take care
Martin

kellie
11-05-08, 16:46
hiya patty :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :D . you will get lots of support/advice/reasurance from all the great ppl who use it. you will also make some great friends along the way. hope to talk to you in the chat room soon.
love and happiness
take care:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxx

Joe1981
11-05-08, 18:52
:welcome: to the site! :yesyes:

popsy
12-05-08, 12:23
:welcome: Welcome Patty!
We are all in the same boat on here, so you are not alone. Theres always someone on here to offer some support/help/advice, keep logging on, its a great community. I hope you find it as useful as i do!
:hugs: C x

Lindalou64
12-05-08, 13:06
Hello Patty And Welcome....i Wish Ya Well..........linda

julieb
12-05-08, 18:23
Hello and welcome

Patty
13-05-08, 23:45
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to say a big thank-you to you all for the lovely welcome. :yesyes:

'You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the things you think you cannot do.' (Eleanor Roosevelt).

Wolfie
14-05-08, 00:33
Hello there Patty,

Welcome to NMP hun!! :) :) :)

You will find a lot of support and advice through the forum and through general information around the site.

And hun, it will take time, but you are stronger than you think - you will start to rebuild your confidence and self esteem and we're all here to support you! :)

Take care, and I hope to talk to you soon in the chat room,

Wolfie xxxx