PDA

View Full Version : Hello People! Long Time Anxiety Sufferer Wants To Help!

JAMEST
12-05-08, 11:39
Hello everyone,

my name is James Trivunovic and i am 24 years old. i have been suffering from GAD and Depression since i was around 17 years old.

i have been on 20mg of citolopram since i was about 18.......

recently (about 6 weeks ago) i lowered the dose to 10mg.................

up until about 2/3 weeks ago thing were going ok, but i have spiralled lower and lower since then, with this weekend being particualrly bad!

anyway i am on here to give and take advice, the stories i have read etc are amazingly similar to mine....its quite refreshing to read in a way..........

anyway this is me...................i am sure i will contribute to the forum in various ways in the coming future,

thanks james

milly jones
12-05-08, 11:45
welcome james to nmp,

i too take citalopram, 30mg at present, but have only been on this particular med for 7 weeks. lofepramine for previous 2 years.

nmp is a brilliant resource to gain help, advice and friendship from people who really understand ur situation.

take heart that there are 10000s of people like us who understand.

keep in touch

milly

popsy
12-05-08, 12:20
:welcome: Hi James.
I hope you find this site as helpful as me, theres some lovely people on here who are always around to help. The menu to the left hand side gives some good advice/information too. Im just doing www.moodgym.com (http://www.moodgym.com) at the moment which is really helping me, why dont you try it, its good for anx sufferers especially!
Hope to see you on here lots!!! :hugs:
C xxx

Lindalou64
12-05-08, 13:07
Hello James And Welcome....i Wish Ya Well........linda

julieb
12-05-08, 18:23
Hello and welcome

Lilith1980
12-05-08, 18:26
Hi James

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

hunny_as
12-05-08, 19:02
hi james

welcome to the forum, you will get lots of help on here and make new friends, i know this site has help me out so much.

amanda xx

kellie
13-05-08, 15:37
hiya james :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :D . you will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. dont forget to visit the chat room where you can talk to us all about things.
love and happiness
take care:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxx

chalky
13-05-08, 17:31
Hi james,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Wolfie
14-05-08, 00:53
Hello there James!

Welcome to NMP!!! :) :) :)

You will find alot of support and advice from the members here at NMP, but you will also find alot of advice in the information around the site.

It's great to meet you and I hope we can talk in the chat room soon!

Take care for now,

Wolfie xxxxxx