PDA

View Full Version : panick started up again...:(

cassi23
12-05-08, 13:12
Hi everyone who reads this.

I feel like i am really struggling with myself again now, after 4 or 5 months more or less panic free, I am feeling more and more anxious and panicky, and the horrible symptoms are back with a vengence!

On and off for a week or so now I have been experiencing light/heavy headedness (i find it so hard to explain, its like i feel im drifting out of my head but at the same time this pressure comes over my head)

Feelings like my heart is racing but it actually isnt!

like i cant breath through my mouth,choking sensations too.

yesterday i felt so nervous and then the pounding racing heart started.

i dont feel more stressed than normal, we have a situation with my step-daugfhter and contact arrangements coming up in court, i dont feel worried or anxious about this though and its at the back of my mind!

im just wondering whether the hot weather may have made any1 elses panick worse?

i was just getting used to feeling normal again and im afraid iv turned into a nervous wreck again!

char xxx

milly jones
12-05-08, 13:51
hey hun u say ure not stressed and that contact arrangements are at the back of ur mind, but it is those sort of thoughts that can niggle away at anx.

You may be consciously pushing them back, but in my opinion they surface subconsciously and cause anx symptoms.

anx is always a battle that we have to control in our lives, or it controls us.

we have to contunually be aware of its symptoms in order to fight it. u are just more aware of it now.

take care char,

keep on top of it

milly xxx

goth
12-05-08, 22:46
hi cassi its the same for me i started to feel a little better until the weather turned warm and i am finding my anxiety is back with a vengance and i am feeling so aggitated as well also keep getting headaches'i just feel like im back to square one again so your not on your own. hope you feel better soon. linxx

eternally optimistic
12-05-08, 22:53
Hi Cassi

My anxiety usually is caused by wots at the back of the mind -
thats not always good.

You might think you are worrying about anything in particular, but
in my case I taught myself not too worry and this, I think, brought
on more problems.

It might be that the contact arrangements are nudging around in your
head without you realising it.

Try and reason with the situation and see if you justify your thoughts rationally.

Hope all goes well Cassi.

J