PDA

View Full Version : Brain tumor?

belle
12-05-08, 14:13
I am really worried.

It started with these headaches, that got progressively worse, then came the feeling of being unbalanced and now, i have terrible tinnitus and i keep doing stupid things.

All of the above are symptoms of tumors.

I don't want to go to the doctors because they'll think..."Her again!!!!"

marie1974
12-05-08, 14:23
hi bluebell dont panic i get like you sometimes and worry to much, but headaches are common in hot weather also if you get a little dehydrated so make sure you drinki hun and also sinus gives you headaches i suffer with that sometimes and hurts if i bend forward and stuff. but dont panic you are fine, just try keep busy so you dont think to much hugs xxx

helenclaire
12-05-08, 14:41
Hi Bluebell,
I am getting the same symptoms at the moment, i am sure its due to the weather cause it always seems worse when it is hot.
p.s. i think your blog is great and your garden is looking really pretty.
Keep up the good work.
Love
Helen

belle
12-05-08, 14:42
Hi..
These symptoms have been happening for some time. That is why i am concerned.

belle
12-05-08, 14:43
Thank you for reading my blog :)

x

Trixie
12-05-08, 14:55
I am really worried.

It started with these headaches, that got progressively worse, then came the feeling of being unbalanced and now, i have terrible tinnitus and i keep doing stupid things.

All of the above are symptoms of tumors.

I don't want to go to the doctors because they'll think..."Her again!!!!"

Not necessarily, I get vertigo (take Serc 18) but mine is caused by my neck. I get tinnitus but they have yet to find the cause. I have a brain tumour but none of the mentioned have anything to do with it so please don't worry.

pigtailplaits
14-05-08, 22:45
HI
i too worry about a brain tumor
For the last 4months i have had blurred vision, headaches, faint/dizziness, pins and needles, nausea and just recently tinnitus.
I had an MRI scan 2months ago which was clear but for some reason i am still worried. My GP has said the only 'real' symptom of a brain tumor is a seizure and told me to stop worrying. Easier said than done. Have you had an MRI scan?

scooby28
15-05-08, 00:26
have you had blood tests i was like that and had low b12 it just got worse and worse till i started going numb in my hands and legs.

Trixie
15-05-08, 06:08
HI
i too worry about a brain tumor
For the last 4months i have had blurred vision, headaches, faint/dizziness, pins and needles, nausea and just recently tinnitus.
I had an MRI scan 2months ago which was clear but for some reason i am still worried. My GP has said the only 'real' symptom of a brain tumor is a seizure and told me to stop worrying. Easier said than done. Have you had an MRI scan?

Please don't worry if there was anything there it would show up like a beacon in the night.

Tinnitus is not necessarily a sign of a brain tumour. I have been told that once I start getting intense headaches that make me vomit, fits and weakness on the left side he will operate.

My best friend gets the most horrendous headaches and she is confined to bed hers is migraine.

Try and forget the tumour thing the MRI was clear :yesyes:

JennyW
15-05-08, 11:50
My husband has tinitus and has had a brain MRI - all clear. You're probably getting tension headaches. Chap at work has had headaches for the last few weeks. He went to the doctor last night and the DR has told him it's stress related. When our neck muscles become tight, they can lead to tension headaches. The more you worry, the more tense you will be come and your headaches wont go away. Try a relax (but easier said than done, I know) :hugs:

Trixie
15-05-08, 12:37
My husband has tinitus and has had a brain MRI - all clear. You're probably getting tension headaches. Chap at work has had headaches for the last few weeks. He went to the doctor last night and the DR has told him it's stress related. When our neck muscles become tight, they can lead to tension headaches. The more you worry, the more tense you will be come and your headaches wont go away. Try a relax (but easier said than done, I know) :hugs:

Even though I have a brain tumour and tinnitus they said they they weren't connected at all. They cannot find a cause for my tinnitus (I wonder if it is the digital phone I use?)

belle
15-05-08, 13:38
My ears are still ringing right now...not heard anything from the neurologist yet :(

AtmoLav
15-05-08, 13:48
Why do you link tinnitus with a tumour?

The medical community hasn't got a clue what causes tinnitus. I've had it for years. my doctor said (this was years ago) that there's no point in investigating cos they won't find the cause.

Brain tumours are very very rare, and I've never heard that tinnitus is a symptom. Headaches often don't occur with a tumour.

hunny_as
15-05-08, 15:29
i get all these theses symtoms and i thought i had a barin tumer as well but of cause i didnt i did have something wrong with my eyes the disk behide my eyes are swollen i have something called IIH (idopthic intercanrle hypertention not sure no the speling) thats why i get really bad head acks and sight disdurbance, i still get tintius in my right ear, but that causei put on waight and dont tack my pills when i ment to i forgot!

but the options found that out and sent me to the eye doctors at the hosipital and they sent me to the barin doctors i had an mir and a luber puncher i was convinced i was going to have brain tumer and i was going t die, but 2 years on and i am still here lol.

so please try not to worry.
amanda xx (((((hug)))))

Trixie
15-05-08, 15:44
Why do you link tinnitus with a tumour?

The medical community hasn't got a clue what causes tinnitus. I've had it for years. my doctor said (this was years ago) that there's no point in investigating cos they won't find the cause.

Brain tumours are very very rare, and I've never heard that tinnitus is a symptom. Headaches often don't occur with a tumour.

I have been told to be aware of getting a severe headache (touch wood I haven't had one yet).