PDA

View Full Version : please help me

gtrgrl3369
12-05-08, 14:43
I am in full blown panic right now, shaking sweating and dizzy. I feel surreal right now and I am scared to death. I am trying to breathe and I feel like it is making it worse. Please dont let me die like this. I am so scared right now. What do I do? I have meds (prozac)and am scared to take it. Help please...:weep:

milly jones
12-05-08, 15:01
ok hun, try to calm.

we are here.

try and slow ur breathing, count to 8 in and out.

have some sips of cold water.

try to distract urself, come into chat ill be there hun, waiting, its 3pm

see u there

mill x

gtrgrl3369
12-05-08, 23:03
Thank you so much for writing me, it has calmed down now. I hate when it comes out of nowhere and you feel as if you are going to die. It has come back full force this week so I will work on it. Thanks again for your kind words.:blush:

mandie
12-05-08, 23:09
Hi

Sorry to hear wot u going through, its so horrible, i always think im gonna die. I always breathe wrong and make myself worse.

Hope u are ok now

love mandie x

diane07
12-05-08, 23:21
aww sweetheart,

no-one has ever died from a panic attack, they're scary but they always stop, you won't have anything bad at the end of them, they just stop. always remember that,

Di xx

xBettyBoopx
12-05-08, 23:38
Hi gtrgrl

I'm so sorry I missed you post. I am glad that you are feeling bit better now. Pa's don't last long, but when they come it's terrible. You will NOT die from a pa, no matter how bad you feel (I should take my own advice:ohmy: ) I too feel that concentrating on the breathing makes me worse, so I just let my breathing do what it wants.

Have you read the 'Panic Attack' section on the main menu? Do you have any tapes or books? I find they help too. Sorry I wasn't here, glad your feeling better.

Take care

Elspeth