PDA

View Full Version : newbie

crunchie01
12-05-08, 22:00
hi everyone,im new to this site but suffering from health anxiety and its really getting me down,i have found previos threads i have read helpful

jenniexxxx:weep:

popsy
12-05-08, 22:07
:welcome: Jennie!
You'll find this a really friendly site, and will get to meet lots of people in the same boat as yourself, you arent alone! They'll always be someone around if your feeling down or just want some advice, and probably be able to share your experiences too. I hope you find this site as useful as i do.
Keep logging on, its a great community!!!!
C xxx:bighug1:

Lilith1980
13-05-08, 06:52
Hi Jennie

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

kellie
13-05-08, 15:41
hiya Jennie :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :biggrin: . you will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. dont forget to visit the chat room where you can talk to us all about things.
love and happiness
take care:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

hazey-babe
13-05-08, 16:45
Hi,
Welcome to NMP its great here, everone is soooooo helpful and supportive.:bighug1:
Hazel xo

Wolfie
14-05-08, 00:57
Hello there, Jennie hun,

You will find alot of support and advice here from the members and also from the information around the site.

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling quite low due to your health anxiety but I'm glad that you've been able to find some threads relating to your anxiety.

I've also suffered from health anxiety and I understand how you are feeling and what you are going through. You will find that there are many members here at NMP who experience the same thing, and I hope that you take comfort in the fact that you're not alone and that you will be able to get advice whenever you feel you need it.

Please feel free to PM me anytime, I'll be around if you need to talk, etc.

Please take care for now, and I hope to talk to you in the chat room soon,

Lots of love and hugs,

Wolfie xxxxxxx

Lindalou64
14-05-08, 01:33
hello jennie and welcome.......i wish ya well.......linda

chalky
15-05-08, 20:23
Hi Jennie,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky