PDA

View Full Version : blood blister in mouth

louise0501
13-05-08, 02:31
hey, it's me again, i just wondered if anyone has ever had a blood blister in their mouth? coz i hav one and i'm so so worried about it. it doesn't hurt or anything. it's located on the inside of my cheek quite far back. does anyone know any possible causes for these? and how to get rid of them?
Please reply ASAP
Many thanks
Louise

traciec39
13-05-08, 03:01
hi louise

My mate gets these all the time for years.

Shes been to docs and the dentist and its harmless, they said she could be causing it by biting in her sleep.

Please dont worry it will pop and it will vanish hunnie

luv Tracie xx

louise0501
13-05-08, 03:31
okay thanks for letting me know hun. just wondered how long they normally last for? will i notice it pop? what if pops in my sleep?
Please reply ASAP
Many Thanks
Louise

Alabasterlyn
15-05-08, 10:15
I sometimes get them on the inside of my cheeks and as they are quite small I usually leave them and they just go away. However I also get big ones on the side of my tongue. I know it's because my tongue has caught on one of my teeth or a bit of food has been sharp, but within minutes it's the size of a kidney bean so I have to get a needle and burst it. I've had them on and off for about 15yrs so I don't think they are anything to worry about.

Sheenbean000
23-05-08, 06:17
hahaha I get them too...except I am a hyphocondriac and automatically think that it's a sign of an std...you're fine hun