PDA

View Full Version : nmp shop

milly jones
13-05-08, 11:45
i got into the nmp shop the other day for teddies, fridge badges etc. now i cant find my way in again. daft huh

please could u help with address or link

many thanks

mill xxx :doh:

Carla08
13-05-08, 12:06
Hi Milly
How are you? Is there a shop? I didnt know that. That sounds good :)

milly jones
13-05-08, 12:11
well i thought there was, and ive searched and searched, may have dreamt it tho lol.

im fine carla, hope ure good,

take care mill xx

brogzee
13-05-08, 12:44
I think this link will take you there

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=bears

:)

milly jones
13-05-08, 12:48
cheers hun, i can get to that it was the pens/fridge badges etc too, do u know where that is?

mill x

Carla08
13-05-08, 12:52
Hi Brogzee
Thank you for the link. Awwww the teds are gorgeous. :) I love the little tshirts. I have what seems like hundreds of teds at home ~ I prefer them to people at the moment ~ they dont make me feel stressed and they dont talk to me which is perfect for me lol I shall buy one as a latest addition to the family!:welcome:

brogzee
13-05-08, 15:52
Sorry Milly

Only found the bears by doing a Google search. Don't know how to get to the NMP Shop though the site. Can't find anything though Google about, No More Panic Fridge Magnets.

milly jones
13-05-08, 16:45
Thanks for trying hun, praps it was a dream? lol

milly xx

hazey-babe
13-05-08, 16:48
Hi Milly,

I must have had the same dream as I have seen the bears too. I got there through the monthly quiz page, hope that helps.

They were soooooo cute and cuddly.

LoveHazel xoxo:hugs:

nomorepanic
13-05-08, 18:38
You are not dreaming it Milly.:D

I was in the process of testing the new shop before it went live and then I was going to tell you all about it :yesyes: :yesyes:

The link is here ...

www.nomorepanic.co.uk/shop (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/shop)

We were hoping to go live with it very very soon.

You are welcome to have a browse and PM me if there is anything you would like to buy but please don't buy it through the shop as yet as we need to test payments etc.

Hope you like it

milly jones
13-05-08, 20:15
Thanks nic,

have emailed u,

mill x

popsy
19-05-08, 15:35
Got my teddy he's very cute, i love him and his little t-shirt, bless!