PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the stomach and wind help, update

Lissy43
14-05-08, 13:05
I had the wind and pain for about 5 days so went to see a dr, she arranged blood tests for the same morning and I had the results back this morning. All were negative so the stomach problems are nothing to worry about.

I had so many tests, FBC, liver & kidney function, esr, ferritin, tga........ there were loads of them, lol! but all were fine so she said if they came back clear then its just plain old ibs and I can try and manage it with my diet and medication.

Am I right in thinking that from having a complete MOT that they can pick up if you have gallstones, ulcers etc.. from blood tests? she said she didn't want to send me for a scan if the bloods were fine.

Thank you all very much for your helphttp://www.baby-greenhouse.co.uk/smilies/smile.gif I now just have a very painful wisdom tooth coming through to deal with:winks:

marie1974
14-05-08, 14:12
hi there and just to say i too suffering with wisdom tooth and hate dentists so panicking hehe, im so pleased your tests came back ok, i had all those done a while back and was so worried but i was fine too. try not to worry now you are fine just keep busy and dont have to much thinking time, not sure about tests for gallstones cant help there hugs xxxx

Lissy43
14-05-08, 19:06
Thanks Donna

I spoke to my auntie today who is a dental nurse and she made me book in with the dentist. I am going to the dentist tomorrow morning, really nervous about it, am dreading it. I am just hoping they don't think its an infection, the last thing I need is to be pumped with antibiotics argrivating my stomach.