PDA

View Full Version : Leaflet distribution

popsy
14-05-08, 13:55
I was wondering if you have ever done leaflets drops to doctors surgeries and such like about the site?
Since i have found you i have told my doctor, reflexologist, CBT man and Psychiatrist about the site and how good it is, none of them have heard of it, and all wrote it down to use as a resource in future for other clients.
I just thought if you could get doctors surgeries to put your site address up on a notice board you might reach more people who really need you.
Maybe you've already tried this or its not cost effective, but i would be happy to ask my surgery to put a leaflet up and im sure lots of other people would around the country, we could all help! :yesyes: Maybe if we each printed one off u emailed us it wouldnt cost anything either?
I know that if i was sitting in a surgery waiting to speak to a doctor about my pa's and i saw about yourselves in the waiting room i would defo jot it down!!!
Anyway, just a thought
Charlie xxxxx:hugs:

milly jones
14-05-08, 14:33
Hey i would print off a leaflet to distribute to my surgery, hospital etc

good idea popsy

what about it nic?

mill x

kellie
14-05-08, 14:42
i would deffo be willing to do that if nic agrees. i have four doc surgurys by me and a drop in theropy clinic. .
kellie.xxxxxxxxxx

Orion
14-05-08, 14:47
In our town the information available is none existant at best.I fully support anything that will heighten the visability of this site,which i feel in a vital resource to the recovery of people.Anything i can do to help in this ,please PM me.

popsy
14-05-08, 15:09
See Nic loads of us wanna help out!!! xxx

thevoicewithinme
14-05-08, 15:18
Have to say that I agree with you all. I did mention this site to my doctor, and she had heard of it!!

I would be more than willing to print of and drop some leaflets at local surgies.

Kaz

Southern_Belle
14-05-08, 16:06
Hi all,

I believe there was one done around July, 2007 for a conference. Nic would know if there are any available. Thanks for asking, great idea!

Laura xxx

nomorepanic
14-05-08, 21:51
We do have a flyer (A4 folded in 3) that we used at the conference Laura mentioned.

I can always print some more off so please PM me your name and address and I will get some posted to you.

Thanks all

popsy
15-05-08, 09:54
If you send me two i can get one put up in my local surgery and one where i see my psychiatrist, probably both the best places i can put them up around here.
I'll pm you my address. Thanks C xxxx

popsy
15-05-08, 09:56
Nic, would it be easier if we sent you our email address' for you to send them to us on and we printed them off at home, this might be faster and less expensive for NMP? Its your call though? C xxx

dawny
15-05-08, 10:08
what a great idea......ill pm my address to you nic.

dawny

Allye
15-05-08, 16:20
Hi Nic

My counsellor has already taken your details but drop me a few leaflets and I will distribute.

Allye

Emira7
17-05-08, 13:51
Have pm'd my address to you, could do some flyer stuff around Oxfordshire, I work for the NHS so I can distribute in useful places!!

Emira
x

decca
17-05-08, 22:33
I could circulate in my area no problem,
How about posting a link to a word doc. template then we could all grab some from there ?
Decca.

nomorepanic
19-05-08, 17:52
I will post some tomorrow for those that sent their addresses.

What I have are:

An A4 poster advertising the website
An A4 poster advertising the forum
Postcards advertising the site
A double-sided A4 sheet that folds into 3 advertising the whole of NMP.

I have run out of the folded leaflets but can print some more.

I think the A4 leaflets are done in Microsoft Word (will check and let you know) but the A4 folded ones are done in Adobe In-Design so Alex may be able to export that to Adobe Acrobat. As they are double-sided you will need to work out how to print them off and they are in colour so will use your ink up.

I will try and get some more printed this week if anyone would like some more.

popsy
27-05-08, 18:28
Thanks for all the stuff Nic, just thought id let you know i went to my appointment today with psychiatrist and gave the team office all the stuff you sent me, they were really impressed and promised to put it up on noticeboard and distribute to clients they thought it would help. They thanked me and said to tell you what a great site it looked and what a wonderful job you were doing!!!! :yahoo: :yesyes:

milly jones
28-05-08, 14:09
i gave some leaflets to my gp for the surgery, and left the rest at the hospital unit where is see the psychiatrist / psychologist. i noticed today that the poster and leaflets were up in the hospital on the help board.

thanks nic

nomorepanic
30-05-08, 19:59
Can those who received the leaflets let me know what they thought of the postcards that I sent as well as I can order some more of them for free at the moment.

Did you like them or prefer the leaflets that Alex and I did?

Thanks in advance.

popsy
31-05-08, 09:55
Hi Nic.
I thought all the stuff was really impressive and very professional, the leaflets offered alot more information but the postcards are good as a 'pick up and take and then find out more' method for people. Id say if there free get them anyway, the more we can leave lying round in the right places the more people we can reach, i know my mental health team would probably appreciate any more they can hand out to the appropriate people!
Nic, if i was you and theres freebies going, grab um!!!!!! :yesyes:
Any more help with distribuation i can give just let me know. :)
C xxx

milly jones
31-05-08, 19:11
hi nic,

i agree with charlie

the a4 leaflets are good for putting on a notice board,

the folded a4 fit nicely into the leaflet information racks

and the postcards for the table to take away readily.

if you want any more distributing to other surgeries etc

please feel free to send me more

milly jones x

smudgie
31-05-08, 19:40
Hi all

What a great idea, just what the docs surgeries need, a kick in the right direction.

well done for thinging about it.
i will have some sent to me
smudgie