PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone!!!!

saira
14-05-08, 22:45
My name if Saira, and im 2o years old. im new to this site, was jus browsing and come across it:yesyes: im glad i did really, ppl who will underatnad me and not tink im jus attention seeking.

i suffer from health anxiety so iv been told. umm i dont know were to start but iv recently been convincing myself that im gonna die of a serious fatal illness especially CANCER. its making me mad :mad:. if i get a pain anywere in my body i tink its cancer staright away. ill start cheking da net for cancer symptoms and ill really convince myself iv got it. so far iv been through thinking iv got a brain tumour, leukemia, stomach cancer, brast cancer, list is endless. oh and at the moment i tink iv got pancreas cancer. and gess wot i raelly believe it is aswell. i really dont know wot 2 do any help or someone going trough the same will be really apprecaited... plz help :D

Christine888
14-05-08, 22:54
Hello Saira,

I am new here myself and feeling exactly the same as you... ! Very glad to have found this site because I finally realize that I am not alone. I wish you the best of luck in overcoming your anxiety in regards to cancer. I can relate to your worries, and it's not fun, is it !!
Hopefully the people here might help us see things a bit more clearly so that we can enjoy life a bit more.

I wish you all the best,
Christine

saira
14-05-08, 22:58
hey thanx!!!!! ye i tink ill sleep better 2nyt knowing theres others like me x

Wolfie
14-05-08, 23:19
Hello there, Saira!

Welcome to NMP hun!!! :) :) :)

The first thing I will say to you is that every single member here will provide you with support and advice and so will the information that you will find around the site. Everyone here is here to support you and several of the members actually suffer from health anxiety just like you, and there's no need to feel alone, because you are far from being alone.

I myself have suffered from health anxiety and I understand how you are feeling and what you are going through, please feel free to pm me anytime, I hope I will be able to help you somehow.

Please take care, I hope to speak to you soon in the chat room, and also remember you can pm me anytime if you need to talk to someone xx

Lots of love and hugs,

Wolfie xxxxx

kellie
14-05-08, 23:35
hiya saira. :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :D . like wolfie said you will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. i understand how it feels to think you have every cancer under the sun as i have felt like that at times. i also have health anx and know how scary it can be. i hope to talk to you in chat soon but in the mean time you can sent me a private message anytime and ill get back to you asap.
love and happiness
take care:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

chalky
15-05-08, 07:11
Hi Saira,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Lilith1980
15-05-08, 16:31
Hi Saira

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

Lindalou64
15-05-08, 18:52
Hello Saira And Welcome.i Wish Ya Well......linda

lesleya
15-05-08, 19:42