PDA

View Full Version : needing help in chatroom

t0rt01se36
14-05-08, 23:59
I'm not blaming anyone but please everyone, try to realize when a member needs help and take them aside if need be.

chalky
15-05-08, 07:09
Hi Ju-ann,

Please feel free to PM an Admin if you are having problems in Chat.
Best wishes,
Chalky

milly jones
15-05-08, 10:46
sorry ju

i was there but hadnt realised ud gone into help.

im sorry hun.

praps it was better i didnt come in tho cos i think i upset u more by worrying u later,

im sorry ju

millxx

lesleya
15-05-08, 12:10
Hi Ju
Sorry you feel let down by us, but i was in chat last nigt when you were asking if you should go to the wedding in manchester, and heidi did offer twice to go into help with you but you didnt take her up on the offer.
Hope your better today.

bottleblond
15-05-08, 13:52
Hi Folks,

The help room is there for people to talk about immediate axieties/worries they may be having, however (and this is something i have said before and feel quite strongly about) the main chat room caters for people with all different varitions of anxiety and some people may feel they and not able to offer advice to others as they have issues of their own.

People must NOT be made to feel bad if they can't offer help in this way. no one is obliged to follow a member into the help room. I know i have went in a good few times to help out but there is sometimes i just have to step back and let someone step in because of the way i feel at the time.

So please people, do not feel guilty if you have to take that step back as the chat room is mostly always busy and others will be there to offer that help.

Much Love
Lisa
xxxx

jodie
16-05-08, 11:42
hiya

well sead lisa !

ju i was in there at the time talking with somone you did go in and come back out a bit fast i had not got time to finish what i was saying and come in.
i did ask if you would like me to come back in there with you but you sead i will talk in the main room
anyway i hope you feeling better

jodie x

trying hard
16-05-08, 16:05
dont no if this is the right place to post but i could someone help me plz, i get in the chat room but within seconds loss concetion anyone got any ideas wot im doin wrong, thanks,x

milly jones
16-05-08, 16:56
if u are new it may be because u need to wait 30 days to access chat.

if uve posted a while sometimes the server boots u out for no reason. this happens to all of us from time to time. u need to try again to gain connection.

hope that helps

nomorepanic
16-05-08, 18:18
Sounds like you are closing the wrong window down - there is one that has to stay open whilst in chat