PDA

View Full Version : Today I have......Thursday

LindyF
15-05-08, 08:51
This is the place to put your achievement/s for today no matter how tiny they were to you they were a triumph xxhugxx :hugs:

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that
take our breath away"

LindyF
15-05-08, 08:52
Whatever your mind can conceive and believe,
it can achieve

xxhugxx

pooh
15-05-08, 09:57
Today I have..... just got back from work(was out for a 6 am start), Im having a cup of tea, and then I'm going for a snooze. Then back out to work. Also have to help my son make a trifle to take to his dad's, for his dad's birthday. Strange pressie, but sweet lol and cheaper than the 30 quid he was trying to skin me for to buy his dad a game. Sometimes he has to remember his dad is my EX husband LOL hehe

LindyF
15-05-08, 10:48
Pooh what a busy day today you have. Trifle sounds like a wonderful gift. Have fun xxhugxx:hugs:

caz303
15-05-08, 11:56
Managed to drop back off to sleep and have a little doze after my hubby went to work at 6am instead of getting in a lather :D

LindyF
15-05-08, 12:04
Ohh Caz well done you big hug xxhugxx :hugs:

hazey-babe
15-05-08, 19:23
Today I have.... been to friends for a cuppa and a gossip, then went to another friends and had a big cuddle from her 9 day old baby!!!!!!! Lovely.:hugs: :hugs:
Hazel xoxo

LindyF
15-05-08, 19:26
Ohhhhhhhh Hazel 9 days old how yummy is that. Sounds to me like a fantastic day xxhugxx:hugs: