PDA

View Full Version : I've just come off Propranolol.

noonoo
15-05-08, 18:14
It's my second day not taking them because I have none left, the doctor didn't tell me if I need to go back or not so i'm not sure what i'm supposed to do. I've been having bad dizzy spells and felt really strange and out of it all day today. I haven't had any tablets for 2 days now.

I'm not sure wether to make another appointment or not, what would you suggest?

eeyorelover
15-05-08, 18:53
Hi there :)
It sounds like you do need to make another appointment. The dizziness could be because the meds are leaving your system. It's best if you go to the doc and let him know what you are feeling and then decide together where to go from here.
Hope you feel better soon!
xxx
Sandy

SammiB
15-05-08, 19:30
i think that your feeling strange because your thinking that it was the propanalol that was helping the symptoms when really they just mask them and you get over them naturally, try staying off them for another day or two and see.

all i needed to do was go back to my doctor say that i was really not comfortable coming off them and would like to continue to see how it goes.

noonoo
15-05-08, 20:14
Thankyou for your advice :flowers:

noonoo
16-05-08, 08:23
I've got a doctors appointment later this morning. I was literally sick last night plus i've got flu. I just don't feel good at all.

noonoo
16-05-08, 11:20
I've been put on Beta Blockers again but ongoing repeated this time.