PDA

View Full Version : weird feelings when aching

Hemaluta
06-04-05, 20:18
Hello, does anyone get weird feelings when waking up, i seem to be very disorientated and very shaky and weak when i wake up sometimes and its almost as if im in a pnic already, i cant escape, does anyone else feel like this?

Angie

seh1980
06-04-05, 20:21
hi Angie,

I feel like that sometimes. Try to wake up very slowly and stay in bed dozing for a while. I find that this helps me..

Sarah :D

jude
06-04-05, 20:22
Hi Angie,

Yes, I think most of us feel like this. If you hunt through the posts you will find lots on 'the dreaded morning feeling'. It always seems to feel worse on waking.

I find that getting up, putting on the TV, having a coffee and a ciggy(naughty me!) helps to bring me around a bit. Since talking to the others I have now started to eat first thing too, which I never used to do. This really, really helps. I have a banana and more recently a yoghurt.

Do you eat breakfast, if not then try it.

Jude x

Be gentle with yourself....you just need some time to heal.

Hemaluta
06-04-05, 20:30
Hey, yes i eat breakfast, this happens more when iv had a nap in the day, my legs go all wobbly and i just dont feel like im in my own body, very scary xx

Angie

jude
06-04-05, 20:48
Hi Angie,

Yes it happens when napping in the day. Some of my worst PAs have happened when iv been asleep in the day. I got to the point where I was too scared to take a nap. I think its just our different levels of consciousness taking their time to adjust.
Not feeling in your own body is a friend of mine!! Its a symptom that visits me regularly, in fact I think it has decided it would like to move in!!
Nasty feeling and very scary...but just another symptom. Im still asking for advice on that one chuck, so cant tell you how to get rid! Maybe you could try reading the replies to many many posts on the subject.

Take care
Jude x

Be gentle with yourself....you just need some time to heal.

sue447
24-04-05, 18:13
hi angie,
when i wake up in the mornings i get a strange sensation that seems to be coming from my tummy, and at the same time my breathing feels irregular and on top of that when i do eventually get out of bed i feel giddy/unsteady on my feet a lot of us are at our worsed in the mornings,
take care
luv sue x