PDA

View Full Version : Tya

tya
16-05-08, 15:35
Hi I have had anxiety for 13 years and depression for 10 years. It's the anxiety that stps me from doing anything and everything. All I want is to do basic everyday things. I feel crippled.

Lilith1980
16-05-08, 15:36
Hi Tya

Welcome to NMP hun :)

You will get some great advice and support on here :hugs:

Jo xxxxx

hunny_as
16-05-08, 15:45
hi Tya,

you will met lots of new people and make some grat new friends and get plenty of support on here

amanda xx

Lindalou64
16-05-08, 18:46
Hello Tya And Welcome...i Wish Ya Well.......linda

chalky
16-05-08, 20:59
Hi Tya,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

jesse08
16-05-08, 21:02
Hello.,this is a greta place to get help, support and meet great new folks.
:welcome::flowers:

marie1974
16-05-08, 21:09
hi tya and welcome sorry to here about yr anxiety and depression, i got rid of depression my exercise i started walking everyday and made them brisk walks like an hour at first i was tired but after a few weeks i wass happier, positive motivated and lost a stone. mayb u could try something even in doors for half hour a day and take little steps and set little goals every day mayb washing cleaning , hoovering wotever and try to get into a routine of getting up a certain time every day and have brekkie get dressed mayb do a job but stick to a routine its east to get into a rut ive been there and its not nice. hugs to you xxxx

kellie
16-05-08, 21:11
hiya tya :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :D . you will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. we all understand how it feels to suffer with these nasty anx/panic feelings so you are not alone.
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxx

Patty
17-05-08, 09:41
Hi Tya,

:welcome: It's great that you've joined NMP. I can understand how you're feeling as I also feel that anxiety is stopping me from doing things. Please feel free PM me anytime. All the best xx :bighug1:

'You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the things you think you cannot do'. (Eleanor Roosevelt)