PDA

View Full Version : i think im half way there

munchkin555
16-05-08, 20:19
hi peeps,
well i reckon i am half way there at last!
i have been nearly half way there several times but allowed my self to fall back into the trap.
i am realising now that these are just symptoms of my anxiety and not of a serious illness i can now rationalise the dodgy thoughts i have in my head and either ignore them or do something to take my mind off them instead of sitting there flapping and getting myself worked up!
i have to admit though that i can have really bad days still where i sometimes need help in realising that i am ok BUT 75% of the time i can do it alone!!!!
i have come to realise that i shud b listeng to what my heart says because my head is "poorly" at the mo, and my heart is talking a lot more sense than my head!!!!
any way i am just glad that my life has some sense of normality now and that i am kind of normal now (maybe i have never been normal, i have always thought i am rather on the strange side but i like it!!! lol) (im not strange i am special lol)
c ya
love
munch
xxxx:yesyes:

blackie
17-05-08, 10:06
Hiya
Nice one!!! Keep up the great work. Being able to rationlise and accept the sysmtoms are panic is invaluable.
Blackie

Panic1971
17-05-08, 10:13
Hi Munch

This is brilliant news. I just wish I could accept these horrible symptoms are just anxiety. How did you change your thinking to just accept them???

Keep up your good work

Hope 2
17-05-08, 13:23
Hey Munch :yesyes:

Just wanted to tell you that I thought your post was FLIPPIN MARVELLOUS :yahoo:
Not only am I SO pleased for you but I am sure others (inc me) will be able to take comfort from your post and also learn from it too.

Nice one chuck
U made me giggle with yr 'im special'etc
Cheerio
Luv Hope x

Lindalou64
18-05-08, 12:23
Hey Munch Thats Great News, I Wish Ya Well.......linda