PDA

View Full Version : New Member

chris670
17-05-08, 15:39
Hi Everyone

My name's Chris and I thought I would join as I have heard how helpful the website can be for people and also how supportive people are of each other.

I'm sure lots of you are very open about how you feel and the things that are difficult for you in your life, I think that's really brave, to be able to take that step and open up and talk about painful thoughts and emotions.

I take a while to open up and to feel comfortable to talk about my own difficulties so for now I'd just like to say Hi to everyone.

Chris 670

veebee
17-05-08, 15:59
Hi Chris, welcome to the site. I joined fairly recently and have found it very helpful to talk to people who are in same situation as me - everyone is really supportive. I also found the symptom section of the site really good too - its very comprehensive and its a comfort to know my symptoms are anxiety related, and not the result of some horrible progressive illness.

I'm sure you'll find this site very beneficial - I know I have!

Vicky

Lilith1980
17-05-08, 18:33
Hi Chris

Welcome to NMP :)

You'll get lots of advice and support on here :hugs:

Jo xxxxx

optimist?
17-05-08, 18:42
Hey Chris 670. Joined today to! Difficult talking about this stuff sometimes eh? seems a pretty chilled place.

smudgie
17-05-08, 20:21
Hi Chris and a big warm :welcome: to the site, Im so glad you found us and its about time you joined.

Sending you some flowers:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: to say I love you and tell you if it wasnt for you I wouldnt be here now.

Perhaps now you can get some support from these lovely people who have helped me, let them help you chris.

love your loving wife forever
smudgie:bighug1: :bighug1:

marie1974
17-05-08, 21:13
hi chris and welcome, you get lots of support and advice here and make friends too, we never judge and we are all lovely here. xxx

marie1974
17-05-08, 21:14
big hugs smudgie too xxxxxx

smudgie
17-05-08, 21:46
Hi Donna

Thank you:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
love nessxxxxxxxxxxxx

chalky
18-05-08, 00:27
Hi Chris,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

milly jones
18-05-08, 09:35
hey chris welcome,

u have a lovely wifexx

please join our nmp family and well all support each other.

wish my hb would join

lots of love

mill xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cathy V
18-05-08, 09:41
Welcome Chris, good to meet you:)
Cathy xxx

Lindalou64
18-05-08, 12:26
Hello Chris And Welcome....i Iwsh Ya Well.......linda

marie1974
18-05-08, 12:28
chris and ness i think its wonderful that u both come on here and can help each other welldone i wish more hubbys were like that xxxxxxxx hugs

kellie
18-05-08, 13:58
hiya Chris, :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :biggrin: . you will get lots of support/advice and reasurance from this great site and its members. you will also make some great friends along the way. keep your posts coming about any worrys you have and we will do our best to help and advise.
love and happiness
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

hunny_as
18-05-08, 16:07
hey chris

and welcome, glad to read your post it tacks time to open to other people, but sometimes knowing that your not going to get juged and that others have the same problems as you helps.

i am sure in your own time you will make new friends here and open up.

i know this site made a really diffrance to me as other understand what your going thro.

Amanda xx

(((((hugss))))

chris670
18-05-08, 17:34
Hi everybody

thank you for your lovely welcome.
Im sure after a while I will get used to the site ie getting around.

Talking will be the hardest thing to do but will come with time

thanks again
Chris

PS yes I do have a wonderful wife in smudgie she is so caring and supportive but forgets she still needs to heal, thank you to helping her.