PDA

View Full Version : I think im going insane

CarlNottm
17-05-08, 16:37
After I thought id turned a corner with my "recovery" I have had such a horrible day so far. My mood is so low and I have this feeling in the pitt of my stomach. I have been on my own again ruminating. I recently met a person whom I really like and I dont think they feel the same but it hasn't been discussed. I keep feeling really insecure and needy its driving me mad.

Just needed to get it off my chest

Thanks
C

hazey-babe
17-05-08, 17:01
Hi,

I know the feeling and I am married to the one who I don't think feels the same way!!!! Its a horrible feeling but when you sit thinking about things you will make it worse. I most days just now feel sick in the pit of my stomach.Talk to the person and see what they say. We are going to Relate but he still isn't saying how he feels. I feel like im hitting my head off a brick wall.

It must be a bad day today as I have felt lousy too. Not a full moon either. Think panic and anxiety make you feel insecure and needy. Its just part of being us. We just have to try and let folk know how we feel without looking too needy!!!! We are all allowed to have a bad day. Just think about how well you have been doing and try to be positive.

Good Luck

Hazel xoxo:hugs:

mtatum4496
17-05-08, 17:57
Panic and anxiety definitely do alter our perception of our relationships. In my case, I have days where I am overly sensitive. Comments or even tones of voice that normally would not be taken as anything negative suddenly are all blown out of proportion in my mind.

Even as recovery takes place, there will be those days where we feel ourselves slipping backward. I had one of those yesterday. Today, I am a little worn out from the emotional angst I went through, but my overall mood and frame of mind is much better.

The thing to remember is that even when you start having more "good" days, there will still be a "bad" one slip in there every so often. Try to take comfort that as time goes on, you have more good days and less bad ones.