PDA

View Full Version : Today I have.......Sunday

LindyF
18-05-08, 10:35
This is the place to put your achievement/s for today no matter how tiny they were to you they were a triumph xxhugxx :hugs:

Never apologize for showing feeling.
When you do so, you apologize for the truth.

LindyF
18-05-08, 10:36
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

xxhugxx

mtatum4496
18-05-08, 15:45
It is Sunday morning for me, and I am in good spirits.

Last night, I was able to attend a baseball game and stay for the entire nine innings. My friend and I took lawn chairs along and sat in the grassy section, somewhat away from the main seating, but with a good view of the field. I did have an occasional moment or two of feeling somewhat foggy, but I am not sure if it was the anxiety trying to break through or the fact I consumed more carbohydrates at the game than I have had in the previous four days and was getting sleepy (smile). Since the fogginess was actually a little pleasant, I am choosing to assume it was the extra carbohydrates this time.

I slept almost seven hours last night - easily the longest stretch of continual sleep I have enjoyed in I can't remember when. This morning, I have been up and about, going to a friend's home and checking on his dog while he is out of town. I even felt up to taking the dog for a walk, which I think did us both a lot of good.

Now back home, I am about to do my morning exercises and then enjoy a nice hot shower. Who knows? The day may bring more good tidings.

LindyF
18-05-08, 16:05
Mtatum, Wow !! what a fantstic 24hrs you have had, you must be thrilled. Plus a good nights sleep well done!! :whistles: xxhugxx :hugs:

kazzie
18-05-08, 16:21
How are you today Lindy:hugs:

Today I have done nothing:whistles:

Kaz x x x:hugs:

LindyF
18-05-08, 16:40
lol Kazzie, done nothing indeed yes you have you managed to get on the pc!!! Today I conceeded defeat and took a tiny bit of stemetil for the dizziness and managed to plant up two flower containers just outside the french doors. xxhugxx :hugs:

jesse08
18-05-08, 17:23
Hi Lindy, like yesterday I have just managed to get through the day but rather than just sit on my pity pot, here is a lovely lily flower for you. Love Jesse xx

http://blog.hakmao.com/archives/images/canna.jpg

LindyF
18-05-08, 17:28
Ohh Jesse it is just beautiful thank you so much xxhugxx:hugs:
Well done for getting through the day you are doing well:whistles: