PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all!

lauraOman
18-05-08, 13:15
Hello all, wow, i don't really know what to write, iv been having panic attacks since primary school assemblies! Im 20 now and it's stemed from assemblies to kind of everything else also! Generally just life! I have never really spoke to anyone about this except for my mum who is great. Its really lovely to be able to come onto a site like this one. I work at an adventure company and my job sometimes involves pretty scarey stuff, climbing and caving and kayaking but i get the same fear doing those things as i do driving to the supermarket. I have lived in Oman for 3 years now with my dad. My mum and the rest of my family are back in Uk and i miss them so much.
Erm thats me really. :yahoo:----- haha he's cool!

Patty
18-05-08, 13:33
Hello LauraOman,:)

:welcome: It's great that you've joined NMP. I have also recently joined. There is lots of information & help here! All the best xx:yesyes:

kellie
18-05-08, 13:57
hiya laura, :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :D . you will get lots of support/advice and reasurance from this great site and its members. you will also make some great friends along the way. keep your posts coming about any worrys you have and we will do our best to help and advise.
love and happiness
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

marie1974
18-05-08, 14:42
hello and welcome, you will find lots of support and advice here and make new friends, everyone understands each other here and we are all lovely hugs xxxx

hunny_as
18-05-08, 16:01
hello and welcome you will get some grat support on herei know i have and make lots of new friends

amanda xxxxxxxx

(((((hugs))))))

chalky
18-05-08, 16:16
Hi Laura,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

smudgie
18-05-08, 18:30
Hello and a big warm:welcome: to the forum. so glad you found us . You will find alot of information here and meet plenty of new friends along the way.

Im sorry your having such a hard time at the moment, I hope with support and talking you will find some comfort that your not aslone with this.

kind regards
smudgie:hugs:

Lilith1980
18-05-08, 19:21
Hi Laura

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

Lindalou64
19-05-08, 00:28
Hello Laura And Welcome........i Wish Ya Well.......linda

Wolfie
19-05-08, 23:33
Hello there, Laura!!

Welcome to NMP!!:) :) :)

You will find tons of advice and support from the members here at No More Panic, you will also find valuable information around the site, so make sure you have a good browse!!

Nice to meet you, and I hope to talk to you soon in the chat room,

Lots of love and hugs,

Wolfie xxxxx

never2late
20-05-08, 00:37
Welcome!