PDA

View Full Version : my daughters op

anxious
18-05-08, 17:05
Hi there,

we came home from hospital today, my daughter has done so well and i couldn't be prouder. Just wanted to share some photos

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/viccy1/charlottes%20legs/DSCF0547.jpg

and this was the day after her op!!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/viccy1/charlottes%20legs/DSCF0543.jpg

kellie
18-05-08, 17:17
hiya anxious, just want to say a big big well done to both you and your daughter. im so glad everything went well. i wish you both all the best and i hope her recovery is speedy.
:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:
love and happiness
take care

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxx

chalky
18-05-08, 17:21
Hi Anxious,

Well done to you and your daughter for coming through this!!!!
Good luck for her continuing recovery.

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

Best wishes,
Chalky

Lilith1980
18-05-08, 17:42
Hi Anxious

Well done honey, glad it went well :yesyes:

Jo xxxxx

smudgie
18-05-08, 17:55
Hi

I just wan to say well done to both of you, so glad you have come through this and hope the recovery will be good and speedy.

sending you both some flowers:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

love smudgiexxxxxx

manmoor
18-05-08, 18:08
Vicki :hugs: and extra hugs for the wee lady :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Imagine being up and about the day after the op :yesyes: What a star she is :bighug1: xxxxx

Cathy V
18-05-08, 20:09
Bless her..little trouper! I posted a new thread today feeling sorry for myself. Seeing this little girl has put things into perspective again.

Best wishes for you both
Cathy xxxx :flowers:

kazzie
18-05-08, 20:22
Awwww Anx......bless ya both:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hope she is soon well again:yesyes:

And well done you for coping:shades:

Kaz x x x:hugs:

honeybee3939
18-05-08, 20:33
Anx

Sending my best wishes to you and your daughter, hope she makes a speedy recovery, what a very brave little girl she is:hugs: :hugs:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

debera
19-05-08, 02:18
so glad everything went well anxious
debera:hugs: :hugs: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Hope 2
19-05-08, 10:49
Hiya Anxious :D

How flippin fantastic your little girl is WOW.
Wot a darlin. We are all so proud of both of you :hugs: .

Keep us posted
Hope xx

Karen
19-05-08, 11:29
Sending best wishes to you and your daughter and lots of hugs :hugs: How brave she has been through the whole thing and I wish her a speedy recovery.

Karen xx

margaret911
19-05-08, 13:34
What a brave daughter you have Anxious, you should be very proud.

love Mags xxxxxxxxx

manmoor
22-05-08, 11:04
For Vicki and family :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxxxx

anxious
22-05-08, 12:50
thanks for the :hugs: and kind wishes everyone. We've had a rough couple of days which has come as a shock because the op went so smoothly.
After turning the pins the other day there was a loud crack :ohmy: and my poor daugther was in agony:weep: . We eventually got her 'comfortable' but she can't as yet weight bare at all now .
She has apparantly broken a piece of bone that wasn't totally cut through in the op (sorry tmi). We were hoping it would settle down but are now waiting to find out if we need to go back to hossie to get an xray.
Proud doesn't come close to what i feel about her:) ,

love anx xx

pips
22-05-08, 13:19
So sorry to hear that. A Huge Well Done both of you for coping so well :yesyes: Sending http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb218/commentsjunkie/jnna/bear5.gif both.

Wishing your daughter a Speedy Recovery and lots of http://www.wondercliparts.com/get_well_soon/graphics/get_well_soon_graphics_06.gif

Take Care,:hugs:

Love Pip's X X X X

jellybean43
26-05-08, 21:33
Hi Anxious!
Hope you are ok and hope your daughter is doing well. I have missed you on the boards -----take care and hugs to you both xxx

manmoor
28-05-08, 10:53
:hugs: More big hugs for Vicki and family hope all is well hun and the wee woman is recovering :hugs: :hugs: xxxxx

Cathy V
28-05-08, 11:11
Bless her heart. I always think i'm havin a bad day until i think about your brave little girl. Things aint so bad for me after all.

Best wishes to you and your family and big hug for the littl'un. She's made alot of pals on nmp! :hugs:

Cathy v xxx :flowers:

anxious
29-05-08, 21:30
thanks again :)

update
Unfortunately two days later the same thing happenend to her other leg, we ended up in hospital again for pain control and physio as she couldn't even stand without being in agony:weep: . She has now been in three days (i stayed with her but her dads with her tonight). She is now walking again with a lot of effort and pain but it is a massive improvement. We are hoping she can come home tomorrow,

love anx xx

manmoor
01-06-08, 19:15
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: For you all hun :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxxxx

anxious
01-06-08, 19:38
Hi all,

we came home Friday yay!!!:D and she is much more comfortable AND walking again:D
Long way to go but we will get there,

love anx x

jo61
01-06-08, 20:13
Brilliant!! :hugs:

marie1974
01-06-08, 20:29
hi anx, wow your daughter is a very brave girly and u must be so pleased she is now doing much better, it sounded very painful poor sweety and must have been very hard for u to see, im glad she on the mend big hugs xxxxx

mirry
02-06-08, 07:21
bless your daughter , hope she continues to make a good recovery.:)

manmoor
02-06-08, 10:01
Aww great news Vicki :yesyes: I'm glad the wee woman is on the mend hun :hugs: xxxxx