PDA

View Full Version : my names kelly and....

jovisambora
18-05-08, 23:11
hello my names kelly and i was on citalopram for 2 years and im only 17. I have had depression for 2 years but have come off those tablets twice and of which i am off them now... but tomorrow i am being put back on to the medication as it is not going well... i've started having panic attacks again due to my depression and i cant seem to get back on to right road of which i used to be. I went through a stage about a year and a half ago with having about 40 panic attacks a day, i have no idea why my depression wont go away, which makes the situation worse.

Lindalou64
19-05-08, 00:25
Hello Kelly And Welcome.....i Wish Ya Well..........linda

kellie
19-05-08, 08:08
hiya kelly :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :D . you will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. are you haveing counselling to help you with your depression and to figure out what caused it to come on? has your doc mentioned it to you at all ? depression dont just appear for no reason, was school a tough time for you,were your exams very stressful,have you lost someone who was close to you? is there something you can think of that you were and still are very unhappy about. if there is then all this should be discussed with your doc. there is a waiting period to acsess the chat room but until you can keep posting and we will help as much as we can.
love and happiness
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

chalky
19-05-08, 13:14
Hi Kelly,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Lilith1980
19-05-08, 14:03
Hi Kelly

Welcome to NMP hun :)

Jo xxxxx

smudgie
19-05-08, 17:18
Hi Kelly

A big warm :welcome: to the forum, so glad you found us.
Im sorry your having a struggle at the moment, perhaps talking to someone about how you are feeling and findinf out the cause by be a good starting place to move forward.

I take citalipram it works for me.

take care
smudgie

never2late
20-05-08, 00:40
Hello Kelly . . . I wish you well and welcome to the forum!