PDA

View Full Version : feeling dizzy and sick all day

lu79
18-05-08, 23:15
last week i was out digging in the garden and when i finished i became really dizzy ,so i lied down and it got worse for about 20 mins. The dizziness subsided a bit after about 4 hours, but still felt bad. Then today i only bent down to pick something up in the garden and started feeling spacy (dizzy) and sick, slightly shaky, tightness and pains across my chest, headache, and weak. I have been feeling like this for 7 hours now. Apart from last week i have never had this before, and am starting to worry why i still feel bad. i havent suffered from my usual anxiety for months now! But this has started it off again

kellie
19-05-08, 09:01
hiya hun last wk was quite a warm wk for us and our bodys can take up to 2 wks to ajust to a quick temp change. so to feel dizzy and light headed even sicky can be a very normal way for our bodys to react. i think your anx is now feeding it and making you feel worse. you keep wondering what is makeing you feel like that so you anx is getting high again and makeing you feel that way.
take care.

kellie,xxxxxxxxxxxxx

cassi23
19-05-08, 13:45
Hiya hun,

I too have noticed that since the warmer weather my anxiety symptoms have returned and iv even experienced some panic attacks too,

BUT, iv also just felt generally unwell on some days, eg, nausea,shakiness, weak,tired, dizzy spells, which can start at any time or last all day.

Its nasty but im just trying to work through it, we've all been there before, so im just learning to cope again (well trying anyway!)

Love and hugs
Cassi - hope you feel better asap. xxxxx

miss diagnosis
19-05-08, 13:59
its more then likely the weather.i felt a bit ropey yesterday in the heat

also is there any chance u could be pregnant? this can cause diziness and nausea.