PDA

View Full Version : My Son's Communion Day

IrishPrincess
19-05-08, 14:27
Heya everyone,
I had my sons communion day on sat and i had been worried bout having to sit in a packed church for an hour,but i did it without even a hint of panic so i'm chuffed,had a brill day we had a house party with a bouncy castle for the kids and loadsa drink and karaoke for the adults,got up sunday feeling a bit hung over and a major sore throat from all the singing and went and visited ppl,so again i got through it with no panic,cant believe it,havent been able to do anything like that in sooo long,so i'm a happy bunny:D .

Karen:hugs:

milly jones
19-05-08, 15:09
hey karen,

wel done hun im so proud of u,

keep at it

millxx

Cathy V
19-05-08, 15:17
Thats brilliant, well done...hope there's more good days to come :yesyes:

Best Wishes
Cathy v xx :)

kazzie
19-05-08, 15:43
Well done Karen:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Kaz x x x:hugs:

honeybee3939
19-05-08, 19:40
Aww Karen

So lovely to read of your success :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: Glad to hear your day went so well hun:hugs:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxxx

margaret911
19-05-08, 21:09
Aww Karen
A huge well done:yesyes: :yesyes: you must have been so proud of your son. I remember my daughters communion and I was so proud too. Lots of love
Mags xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

marie1974
19-05-08, 21:11
hi karen thats great news u should be proud of yourself and yr son, stay strong and big hugs xxx

kellie
19-05-08, 21:16
well done karen, im so glad you had a lovely panic free day for your sons special day. heres to many more for you hun.big big hugs

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxx

tayside lassie
19-05-08, 21:25
hi Karen ..and well done i know how you feel about sitting in church ..my sons communions in 2 weeks and every time i think about it i feel sick and butterflies in my stomach and we have rehearsals this Sunday and have to stay an extra 45 minutes in church goodness knows what im going to do its a terrible sin but I DONT LIKE BEING IN CHURCH causes me major panic ..

you sound like you all had a great day i hope i will be as brave as you ...

sally....

jodie
19-05-08, 21:30
:yesyes: well done both of you :yesyes:

sounds like you had a realy nice time

jodie x x x

IrishPrincess
20-05-08, 16:32
Thanks for replying every1,i appreciate it.We had a lovely day and we got nice weather which was great and my son was soo handsome in his suit:D

Karen:hugs:

Southern_Belle
22-05-08, 01:08
Hi Karen,

I'm so glad you were able to attend and had a good time too. I'm also positive your son was also happy that you went.

Many hugs,

Laura