PDA

View Full Version : Scared Out Of My Mind

lilybelle
20-05-08, 21:29
:weep: hi my name is Teresa and i have panic disorder and agoraphobia so bad ... i cant stand it and no one around me cares.

marie1974
20-05-08, 21:38
hiya hun, welcome to this site, you will find loads of advice and support and make friends too. everyone here does understand and will help u, its hard for people aroundu who mayb dont understand to knopw wot to do i guess, read the columns on the left that may help u alittle and keep posting and dont worry

leonard
20-05-08, 22:48
Hi Teresa
Welcome to no panic. We all feel unwanted by friends and family, but here you are welcome. Post messages or go to chat room where you can find understanding from fellow sufferers instantly. I did!
Leonard

leonard
20-05-08, 22:49
:)

Lilith1980
20-05-08, 23:26
Hi Teresa

Welcome to NMP :)

We all care about you hun, you will get lots of support here :hugs:

Jo xxxxx

never2late
21-05-08, 01:13
Welcome Teresa. You've certainly found the right place and people.

xBettyBoopx
21-05-08, 03:48
Hi Teresa

Welcome to NMP. You are not alone, I for one am in exactly the same boat, it's horrible horrible horrible.

You will find very nice ppl on this site, very willing to help and you can use chat room to air your frustrations, even pm me if you want to, please don't feel alone on here, we are here for each other.

Take care

Love

Elspeth

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k47/brans_hellos/ThInKiNg%20of%20U/Thinking-Of-You.gif

chalky
21-05-08, 07:04
Hi Teresa,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

milly jones
21-05-08, 10:09
hey hun,

we care

welcome to nmp

millyxxx

Lindalou64
21-05-08, 14:22
Hello Teresa And Welcome You Are Not Alone....you Will Find Lots Of Support And Information Here....i Wish Ya Well..........linda

kellie
21-05-08, 14:26
hiya Teresa, :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :biggrin:. you will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.
we will all try to help you as much as we can so keep posting about what ever is on your mind.
love and happiness
take care

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thevoicewithinme
21-05-08, 14:59
Hello and welcome to NMP.

You will find lots of useful advice here and also make lots of new friends along the way who truly understand how you feel.

Kaz

Southern_Belle
22-05-08, 00:32
Hi Teresa,

:welcome: to the site. You will find that many here will know how you are feeling. Plus we all care.

Hugs,

Laura