PDA

View Full Version : New here...

Intrigue
21-05-08, 00:18
Hi all,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a 40-year-old divorced mother of 5. I have recently found myself dealing with panic again after about 7 years without. I thought I had finally found the way to talk myself out of them, but they are back. Lately I'm dealing with the feelings of fear, dizziness, feeling faint, weak, and the new symptom of feeling unattached. Most of these are new to me. My older attacks were more of the heart racing, feeling like jumping out of your skin attacks.

I came across your site today and I've found it helps me to at least know I'm not the only one going through this.

Glad to be here!

bluebell68
21-05-08, 00:32
Hi and :welcome: to NMP, glad you have found us.....like you i have recently seen the return of anxiety and my symptoms have changed since the first time too...
i guess anxiety enjoys finding new ways to torture us.....lol :wacko: :weep: ...im sure you will find the forum helpful, i know i have, and you will get loads of support from people who really understand what you are going thru ...
Take care and keep posting
:hugs:
Rachel

marie1974
21-05-08, 00:57
hi there and welcome, you will find some great advice and support here and make new freinds too xxx

never2late
21-05-08, 01:16
Hello Intrigue and welcome to the forum. Like you, I've had long periods of time (years and years) without a panic attack . . . then they began again at age 48 (I'm 52 now). You'll learn a lot . . . both here and via resources that you'll learn about here.

chalky
21-05-08, 07:00
Hi Intrigue,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Lilith1980
21-05-08, 07:25
Hi Intrigue

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

milly jones
21-05-08, 10:05
welcome to nmp hun,

glad u found us

millyxxx

Lindalou64
21-05-08, 14:23
Hello And Welcome You Will Find Lots Of Support And Information Here I Wish Ya Well.......linda

kellie
21-05-08, 14:24
hiya , :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :biggrin:. you will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. we will all try to help you as much as we can so keep posting about what ever is on your mind.
love and happiness
take care

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thevoicewithinme
21-05-08, 15:00
Hello and welcome to NMP.

You will find lots of useful advice here and also make lots of new friends along the way who truly understand how you feel.

Kaz

Cathy V
21-05-08, 15:03
Hi there, welcome to nmp...you're not alone.

Best wishes
Cathy xxx :welcome:

Intrigue
21-05-08, 17:35
Thanks for the warm welcome! I often start feeling very anxious at work and finding this site to come to helps so much to distract myself.

Southern_Belle
22-05-08, 00:47
Hi,

:welcome: to the site. You will find that many here will know how you are feeling.

Hugs,

Laura