PDA

View Full Version : Just thought I would introduce myself

Coniston1712
21-05-08, 08:13
Hi all,

I stumbled along this site while searching on the internet for help with OCD and stress and was very pleasently surprised. I am not very good at expressing my self in written form so if it is gobbledegook apolygies.

I feel very lonely at times, i worry over everything panic over everything else. My motto in life is to be good to everyone even if they have been awful at one time or another but I never seem to get this treatment back.

I worry over negative things in life always thinking the worse my fiancee Andrew always asks me why and i tell him that if i think the worse then anything good that happens is always a benefit but this is a very synical way of looking at life. It worries the fact i can't relax and enjoy each day.

I have no female friends i have been stabbed in the back to many times but i miss having people to talk to, about general girlie things and feel that if i had some it may relieve some worries.

Well that was a bit of a long introduction hehe sorry about that chaps.

I look forward to chatting more with all of you :yesyes:

milly jones
21-05-08, 10:02
hey im millyxx

i have social phobia and gad,

nmp is a good place to make friends hun, we all understand and empathise

i also miss girlie chats as i have no real friends

welcome

milly xxxx

juanna
21-05-08, 11:41
Hi You're among friends here we are all in the same boat.... :)

Zingara
21-05-08, 12:08
I'm like you with always thinking the worst....I don't think it's cynicism so much as a fear of having our hopes dashed! But anyway, welcome to the site, you'll find a lot of friendly support, I know I have!

Patty
21-05-08, 12:24
Hi Coniston,:)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. I can understand how you're feeling - what you've said just sounds exactly like me! All the best xx :bighug1:

never2late
21-05-08, 13:38
Hello Coniston and welcome to the web site. I, too, have a habit of looking for all the things that can/could go wrong . . . BUT . . . sometimes it has actually been a blessing when what I think actually takes place. It is sometimes sad to watch other folks who always "think positive" about every situation get burned when they haven't thought about all the possible outcomes. So . . . it's not TOO bad to always have the worst-case scenario on the back-burner!

Lindalou64
21-05-08, 14:05
Hello Coniston And Welcome........i Wish Ya Well..............linda

kellie
21-05-08, 14:31
hiya coniston, :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :biggrin:. you will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. we will all try to help you as much as we can so keep posting about what ever is on your mind.
love and happiness
take care

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thevoicewithinme
21-05-08, 14:57
Hello and welcome to NMP.

You will find lots of useful advice here and also make lots of new friends along the way who truly understand how you feel.

Kaz

Lilith1980
21-05-08, 16:41
Hi Consiton

Welcome to NMP :)

You'll make loads of friends here - check out the chat room as well :hugs:

Jo xxxxxx

chalky
21-05-08, 18:13
Hi Coniston,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Southern_Belle
22-05-08, 00:48
Hi Coniston,

:welcome: to the site. You will find that many here will know how you are feeling.

Hugs,

Laura