PDA

View Full Version : Main Menu!?

pooh
21-05-08, 08:27
Hi! I seem to have lost the ability to use my main menu. It's been like that for days now. It's in a box on the left hand side with a wee circle with arrows pointing upwards, but no option to open it? Is it my pc? I can't check out all the features of the site without it aargghh lol Cheers in advance Pooh

jill
21-05-08, 08:34
Hi Pooh

I had this prob the other day, it seems my daughter had done something to the pc setting, mmmm not sure how I fixed it though. I went into my securaty section, then onto my ineternet setting, it did have something to do with the setting.

Hope someone comes along with more info, not very good with pc, LOL

Hope you fix it soon

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

Cathy V
21-05-08, 09:32
Hi pooh, didnt think you could click onto the actual bar where it says main menu, if ive understood you correctly. ive always just clicked onto the actual topic thats listed underneath it...try this?

Best wishes
Cathy xx :)

kellie
21-05-08, 10:16
hiya pooh . do you have a restore system setting on your pc ?
if you do go to that and get it to restore ur pc to a day befor this happened. you should finr this program by clicking start... all programs...acsessories..systems tools... and finaly systems restore. this should solve your problem. best of luck hun i hope it helps.

take care

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nomorepanic
21-05-08, 12:58
Have you tried clicking on the circle a few times to see if it opens it up - I asume you have?

pooh
21-05-08, 17:04
Hi thanks for all the responses. Nic, I have tried that route with no success and although it says main menu in the box there is nothing listed below it as if the box is locked. I'm going to try a system restore..well the b/f is when he gets home lol I'll let you know how it goes! Cheers all x

Alex
21-05-08, 19:08
Pooh

A few things to try before doing a system restore

1) Do a <Ctrl>+F5 on the homepage. They may bring the menu back
2) Clear your browsers cache.
3) Make sure your security settings allow Javascript to be run.

Alex

pooh
21-05-08, 23:33
Thank you for all the help! B/f has done something that worked ( I think he did a system restore?) and I have my main menu back, but i'm gonna remember the above for future reference just in case...(i'm sure its probably much quicker, thanks Alex) taking a note now.... thanks again all!

Pooh!

Thumper
08-08-08, 22:33
woohoo the ctrl +f5 works thank u