PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself...

SmokeyJo
21-05-08, 14:25
Hi everyone I've decided to join (it can't be that scary!) and hopefully support some other people suffering with panic attacks and receive some support myself. I am 25 and have been suffering with panic attacks since I was 13. I was given Seroxat at 17 and have been on it ever since with nobody ever asking me if I wanted to come off it. I am now on a reduction program of Seroxat liquid. I am feeling really panicky most of the time again something I haven't felt since before I was on them. I have a feeling of unreality and total terror with all the wonderful accompanying symptoms of shaking like a leaf etc! Thanks for reading X

kellie
21-05-08, 14:27
hiya Smokey jo, i love the name, :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :biggrin:. you will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.
. we will all try to help you as much as we can so keep posting about what ever is on your mind.
love and happiness
take care

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

marie1974
21-05-08, 14:35
hiya and welcome you will get lots of advice and support here and we are all lovely, we dont judge and everyone understands eachother and u will makes some new friends too xxxxxxxx

Patty
21-05-08, 14:36
Hi SmokeyJo,

:welcome: It's great that you've joined NMP. There's so much information & help here. All the best xx :bighug1:

thevoicewithinme
21-05-08, 14:56
Hello and welcome to NMP.

You will find lots of useful advice here and also make lots of new friends along the way who truly understand how you feel.

Kaz

Cathy V
21-05-08, 16:12
Hello smokey joe, good to meet you. you're not alone.

Best wishes
Cathy :)

milly jones
21-05-08, 16:16
hi joe,

glad u decided to join us, welcome

take care hun

millyxxx

Lilith1980
21-05-08, 16:39
Hi SmokeyJo

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

chalky
21-05-08, 18:15
Hi SmokeyJo,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Southern_Belle
22-05-08, 00:49
Hi SmokeyJo,

:welcome: to the site. You will find that many here will know how you are feeling.

Hugs,

Laura

Lindalou64
22-05-08, 12:41
Hello Smokey Jo And Welcome.......i Wish Ya Well.............linda

never2late
22-05-08, 14:26
Welcome to the site smokeyjo. Great name -- especially since BBQ season begins here this holiday weekend.