PDA

View Full Version : twitching and miserable please help

dove
08-04-05, 11:28
hi,when my anxiety is bad my head twitchers i have no controll over this . as a result i end up very selfconscious and dont go out . just wondered does anyone else have this problem thanks for any reply as i am really upset about this

dove x x

caz21
08-04-05, 11:53
hi dove, yes i have had this as well dont let it make you self concious to go out just work on calming yourself down taking slow deep breaths to help control it. caz x

kairen
08-04-05, 14:10
Hi dove,

My eye has been twitching for about 2 weeks now, i feel like i'm winking at people, i know it gets worse when i'm stressed so i;m just trying to ignore it, dont worry what other people think who cares just u think about yourself,,,

hope it eases of a bit oh and mine gets worse if im cold,

take care

kairen x

seh1980
08-04-05, 17:04
I have this as well, especially with my eyes..:D

sal
08-04-05, 21:37
Hi Ruth

This is common and i have experienced it. You did really well last night and i hope i can help you some more.

Dont give in and remember what you have at home hon.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

dove
09-04-05, 08:20
thanks for your help i thought it was just me[V]... sal you keeped me sane last night thanks for calling me

dove x x

seh1980
09-04-05, 12:10
How are you feeling Dove? Any better? :D

dove
09-04-05, 15:36
not really im having a bad time right now[V] i hate me. im having horried thoughts.i feel like i wanna hurt myslelf to ease my pain . sounds daft but thats how i feel . i feel like there is only alchohol that gives me a hour off feeling ok. so i spend that hour with my son he is only 5 and dunt understand why mummy is crying all the time. only trouble is it weres off too quick.[Sigh...]thanks for asking. i even hate the word dove, as dove is worthless.

dove x x

seh1980
09-04-05, 19:55
hello Dove,

Sorry to hear that today has been no better for you. It must be very hard for you having a son to look after whilst you feel so down. You are not worthless hun and thinking like that won't help you get better. I know being positive is very difficult when feeling so down, but it really is the key to getting better..

Sarah :D

sal
09-04-05, 20:27
Ruth

Anytime, that what we are all here for each other for. Hope things are going okay for you. You know where i am if you need to talk.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.