PDA

View Full Version : Grandkids and Birthdays......

dianes
21-05-08, 20:55
We are very lucky to have four (soon to be five) lovely grandkids :yesyes:
As they have got older they have expected us to celebrate our birthdays with a 'party'.:D It was hubbys birthday today (56yrs 'young') and last night saw me baking a bithday cake, sausage rolls, fairy cakes etc.etc. for his 'birthday tea' with the grandkids.:winks: We were all sitting down relaxing with b.cake and a cuppa after a rather hectic game of musical chairs when our young grandson (five in June) piped up 'You must be very sad on your birthday granddad!' 'Oh! why's that?' says hubby. 'Because Nanny didn't paint your face or take you to the playzone either' was the reply.:D

No prizes for guessing what is going to happen to this 'Nanny' in Jan :yesyes:

Diane

'Remember, your imagination is always much worse than the reality'

lilibet
22-05-08, 20:55
Children say the most wonderful things. Enjoy every minute you have with them. My son is 12 now and im still amazed with the things he says,

love lilibet

dawny
22-05-08, 21:16
diane...thats lovely....kids are just so much fun

dawny

kazzie
22-05-08, 22:24
Pmsl:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I saw a fridge magnet that said " If Id known grandkids were so much fun I would have had them first":D

I was in a public loo with my grandaugter the other week and because I dident come out quick enough she banged on the cubicle door and bellowed "are you finished nanny or are you having a poo":blush:

Bless Em

Kaz x x x:hugs: