PDA

View Full Version : spheksaphobia

kerry.x
21-05-08, 21:57
Hi, my names kerry and im a little rusty with these kind of websites. Ive recently started seeing a hypnosis for a phobia ive had since i was very young of wasps. I dont know where it came from, but has become more severe as time has gone on. I think my appointments are working, but cannot make it out. Maybe this is because ive only had two, i just feel like im constantly worrying throughout the hypno that its not working.
:)
Ive had an appointment today, and feel there has been a little improvement. Ive occasionally suffered panic attacks and havent even been able to look at wasps on a tv or touched a picture of them in a book before...until today. I managed to find a website with pics and hold my hand on it.

It felt awesome!! Im still really apprehensive about it but its a start. Anyway it would be nice to hear from someone who has a similar phobia and experiences to mine as i know no one and my friends and family think im over dramatic and odd for trying hypnotherapy.

kerry.xx :)

marie1974
21-05-08, 22:02
hi kerry just wanted to say hi and welcome, we are all lovely here and u will get some great advice and support and meet new friends xxxxx

Southern_Belle
22-05-08, 00:54
Hi Kerry,

:welcome: to the site. You will find that many here will know how you are feeling.

Hugs,

Laura

Lilith1980
22-05-08, 07:34
Hi Kerry

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

chalky
22-05-08, 07:39
Hi Kerry,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Trixie
22-05-08, 08:06
Welcome:flowers:

I can understand your fear of wasps I am terrified of them but unlike you I can look at pictures of them but if one was in this room now I would be off in a flash. Good luck with the therapy.:yesyes:

kellie
22-05-08, 09:02
hiya kerry :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :D .
you will get lots of support/advice/reasurance, and make some great friends along the way. you are deffo not alone in your wasp phobia, i bloody hate em and i run a mile if i see one. i dont care where i am or what im doing if i hear a buzzing and even think its a wasp im gone. ive even nearly got run over from running away. i will even barge ppl out of me way to get away from them and shout get the feck out of me way. its just blind terror with me. if it is just sitting in the window i will keep me eye on it feeling very scared and call for help , but if it takes off and starts to buzz im up and running. my kids find it quiet funny at times to go " mom theres a wasp on you " omg i nearly wet myself and shout at them after iv done a dance around the garden. so i totaly understand how you feel.
take care.
kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxx

milly jones
22-05-08, 09:14
hey well done for doing something about ur fears.

welcome to nmp and loads of like minded people,

millyxx

Lindalou64
22-05-08, 12:38
Hello Kerry And Welcome .....i Wish Ya Well............linda

never2late
22-05-08, 14:28
Hello Kerry and welcome to the forum. Fascinating about your wasp phobia. Glad to hear that you're making progress.