PDA

View Full Version : newbie

dabbler30
21-05-08, 23:37
hi im completly new to this site .im hoping it can help with what i now belive to be panic disorder. i recently started to feel not myself at all and i was(am )getting strange aches ,pains and feelings manly in my chest,and the feeling im about to have a heart attack and die.
ive had a chest xray,blood tests and urine and apart from cholesterol being a bit high, all clear.
the thought that im on my way out,and that im about to die is constantly on my mind and that every ache is the last thing i will feel.
i now im being stupid sitting thinking all these things but cant seem to help it.
so i hoping i can find something on here to get my head straight .

Southern_Belle
22-05-08, 00:56
Hi Dabbler,

:welcome: to the site. You will find that many here will know how you are feeling.

Hugs,

Laura

Lilith1980
22-05-08, 07:35
Hi Dabbler

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

chalky
22-05-08, 07:36
Hi Dabbler,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

kellie
22-05-08, 11:17
hiya Dabbler, :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :biggrin:. you will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. we will all try to help you as much as we can so keep posting about what ever is on your mind.
love and happiness
take care

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
22-05-08, 12:17
Hello Dabbler And Welcome.....wish Ya Well.......linda

never2late
22-05-08, 14:35
the thought that im on my way out,and that im about to die is constantly on my mind and that every ache is the last thing i will feel.

We must be related in some way. :winks:

Welcome to the forum, dabbler.