PDA

View Full Version : Can't stopping worrying about my pet.

SHYGIRLAJB
21-05-08, 23:39
Hi Everyone

I can't really stop worrying about my dog:sad::sad:. Not really sure what is wrong with her, as tongiht she has been wanting attention off everyone all of the time, panting a lot, walking slowly and all over the place, she is not her self.

We asked the dog to give us her paw, and she even struggled to do that, we wondered if she had some sort of stroke or someting, of that nature. I am just so worried, worried, can't really stop worrying, you know what I mean.

We will have to see how she is in the morning.

Sorry:weep::weep:

belle
21-05-08, 23:40
I am sure there are emergency vets if you think your dog has had a stroke. I would not leave it until the morning.

yorkylover
21-05-08, 23:46
I agree with bluebell here,call the emergency vets before the morning if you are worried. It could be anything.As you know your dog well you can usually tell if she is not right.How old is she?could she be in season.
She could have belly ache or anything.You could just phone the vet for some advise.

SHYGIRLAJB
22-05-08, 12:15
Hi Everyone

Many Thanks to those who have replied to my post.

Not sure if I was worrying over nothing, really, I don't know really why Kizzy my 10 1/2 year old GSD was acting strangely last night, as it wasn't the normal thing she does.

Well she is ok this morning, she managed to run down the stairs ok, she gives us her paw ok(where as last night she kind of struggled). Plus she isn't doing the constant attention thing she did last night, and generally she seems much better.

We will have to just wait and see if anything else happens. She is deffinitely not in season, as she was in season a few months back, perhpas she had something in her paw, I don't know really.

It was just the strangest thing, nevermind and my anxiety got the better of me I think.

Not to worry. Many thanks for posting

Bye

shygirlajb

yorkylover
22-05-08, 12:51
Glad to hear she is ok.Dogs like people can have off days to.Just glad she is better.:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

pips
22-05-08, 13:14
So Glad she is ok I'm always worrying about my 3 cats. I adore them and pets can be such a worry hey.

Take Care,

Love Pip's X X X X