PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

MatthewH
21-05-08, 23:40
Just thought i'd introduce myself.
I'm Matthew, im 21 and live in the UK. I had my first panic attack last year, and i suffer from anxiety attacks.
I stumbled across this website and it seemed to be exactly what i need!
So i look forward to any advice and support you all can give me! I will definetly be needing it! :blush:

Starlight
22-05-08, 00:11
Hi Matthew,

Welcome to NMP you will find loads of support and advice on here and make friends aswell. Take care :)

Starlight

belle
22-05-08, 00:21
Hi and welcome :)

x

Southern_Belle
22-05-08, 00:57
Hi Matthew,

:welcome: to the site. You will find that many here will know how you are feeling.

Hugs,

Laura

Lilith1980
22-05-08, 07:35
Hi Matthew

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

chalky
22-05-08, 07:38
Hi Matthew,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

kellie
22-05-08, 11:16
hiya Matthew, :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :biggrin:. you will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. we will all try to help you as much as we can so keep posting about what ever is on your mind.
love and happiness
take care

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
22-05-08, 12:18
Hello Matthew And Welcome ..i Wish Ya Well......linda

Dr Kong, AKA Wayne
22-05-08, 12:33
Hi Matthew,
I know exactly what your going through, just out of interest, have you seen your GP about this?
Beta blockers, which I am on can help when you are feeling panicky.
I am on Propranolol, they are great and work in a matter or a couple of minutes. When I am not drinking, and before, for instance I need to walk into Asda, I take one as I get out of the car and work by the time I am in there.

Wayne

never2late
22-05-08, 14:31
Hi Matthew, welcome to the site and you're on your way to feeling better I'm sure!