PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing problem (boys turn away) lady issue

popsy
22-05-08, 09:02
Im really embarrassed putting this on here but i really need some lady advice!
Right, im just going to blurt it out! ...... i put a tampon in yesterday cos i have my period (obviously) and then later on went to change it and it had gone! I was having a really bad anxious day yesterday and i coud well have gone to the toilet and took it out previously without thinking, but i dont remember dong that! :wacko:
Groose i know but ive had a good dig about up there (really sorry sooo to graphic!) and i cant find it anywhere, it cant have gone anywhere else can it? Could it be much higher than i can feel?
Im scared if it is there i might get that Toxic Shock Syndrome!!!

I think i am probably just being paranoid, arent i?

Sorry if this posting has offended anyone x

JennyW
22-05-08, 09:09
Hello Popsy. This has happened to me too :blush: . Went to take a tampon out and it wasn't there - couldn't remember if I'd taken it out or not :shrug:

Obvious question, but are you still bleeding or can you feel the strings at all? I would assume that if there was still blood coming through then it's not there, however if you're not sure, just call the receptionist at your GP's surgery and explain what's happened - they'll get you in and checked. Don't worry about TSS, it would have to be left in your cervix for quite a while "IF" anything was going to happen.

Pink Panic
22-05-08, 09:10
Hi Charlie,

I'd say if you really can't remember removing it then it's prob best to call your doc or the practice nurse for advice just to be on the safe side.

Love
Pink
xxx:hugs:

milly jones
22-05-08, 09:10
charlie,

if u cant feel it up there hun with ur fingers its probable that u took it out without thinking.

i would suggest hun that u visit the nurse at the surgery even if its just to put ur mind at rest hun

hey ud never offend me lovely

ur mate

millsxxxxx

nanny
22-05-08, 09:27
HI

Like everyone else i think you could have taken it out unknowingly, but just to be on the safe side go visit the nurse or just call dr and ask for his advice.

Please try not to worry i know doubt there will be any harm done:hugs:

crunchie01
22-05-08, 09:29
hi
ive done this before gone to bed then got up next morning to find it not there,i had a poke about but couldnt find it,rang gp and got appointment with nurse and she checked for me an di had removed it and not remembered.dont be embarrased they are used to it.ive panicked so much about this before that i have now stopped using them altogether

jennie xx

popsy
22-05-08, 09:46
Thanks for your replys, so glad it just isnt me who's ever done this! :blush:
Im sure i must have taken it out and not remember, i will call the surgery or NHS just to be sure, problem is partner has car and has gone off to work so i couldnt get to a surgery, im wondering if nurses come out? I am also feeling really agrophobic today! :wacko: Im going to call NHS direct now and get advice, now ive told you lot i dont feel as embarrassed!!!
Thanks hunnys xxxx:hugs:

crazykate
22-05-08, 10:24
Sure you just took it out and not remembered. Its easy done especially if you are have a bad day.
Hope you get on to NHS and they put your mind at rest.
xx

Janieb
22-05-08, 11:17
I remembered being told that the neck of the womb so it was very hard to have a tampon get "lost" in that section. I would still call if you are worried hope everything is ok

anxious
22-05-08, 12:38
if i was on your heaviest day, they can just 'pop' out when you sit on the loo.