08-04-05, 16:08
Please add names

LisaS
08-04-05, 17:37
:Dyes please!
xxx

Muddled Mind
08-04-05, 17:56
That would be brill. Just what I needed. I'm in the Bexleyheath area.

cheryl

Rennie1989
08-04-05, 19:14
As long it is very south east kent, lol, like dover etc

Scooter Girl AKA Jade

tracyp584
08-04-05, 19:18
i'm near Brighton?

tracy x x

Longie
08-04-05, 19:49
hi

im in St.Albans, Herts

love Jane

Jan
08-04-05, 22:43
Hi

I am in ilford in Essex

Love Janine

Janine

clickaway
09-04-05, 00:10
I'm in Woking - would love to attend

Ray

Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself.--Alice Walker

tattybear
11-04-05, 15:11
Im in suffolk

Tatty B xx

bighenry
11-04-05, 17:32
Sounds good :) I'm in Surrey, rather close to Windsor.

flightfund
27-10-05, 16:33
Yes please, I'm near Portsmouth..xx

mazz
28-10-05, 18:02
i would iam in orpington kent xx

carldourish
09-11-05, 20:08
i'm in Sunny Kent.

buffybot
10-11-05, 19:16
I would love to go so please count me in :)

Buby
10-11-05, 23:02
I'm in essex(Harlow)! I would absolutely adore to meet up with people. If i do meet with ya, can i bring my bf?

Barbie12
21-11-05, 12:03
hi im in woolwich

anyone near there please reply

clickaway
21-11-05, 12:12
Ratchit - of course that's allowed!

Maybe we could organise something in the New Year, but if you want people like Meg and Nic to attend, we may have to be a bit more flexible.

Ray

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

feege
23-11-05, 15:19
I'm in the south east too if there are any meets (Brighton).

fee

dorabella
22-12-05, 16:36
I'm from London and would love to.

clickaway
06-01-06, 14:10
Slightly off topic, but just wondered if anyone here is a member of the Phobics Society and is going to their London meet up this coming sunday afternoon? (8th January)

Ray

littlen
21-01-06, 14:34
im in the south east, southend area nice place to meet in the summer, if anyone wants to.

peterg
05-02-06, 15:00
I'm near to Southend, but am willing to travel anywhere in Essex, London or north Kent....so who wants to make the move to organise something ?

If I was less of a coward I would do it.....sorry !

Peterg

strudel
08-02-06, 00:30
I will. I'm based in Surrey. Hope you got my message, by the way.

peterg
08-02-06, 18:22
Hi Strudel,

Yep got your message and I should have said that Surrey is also included.......

good luck and welcome to the forum

clickaway
08-02-06, 18:33
I was going to post shortly suggesting a meet up in the London and South East, so it could happen around April for example.

I'm prepared to organise it, and was even wondering if there was sufficient support we could have meet ups outside of the capital to make travelling easier.

I feel the success of these meets is helped by two or more people knowing each other who can come along. It kind of kick starts the momentum for more people attending.

Any Ideas?

Ray

tara
08-02-06, 18:43
I'm from south wales but willing to travel to london area closer if possible would be good!

tracyp584
08-02-06, 19:00
I'm very near to Brighton!

tracy x x

Every time you avoid your fears they become stronger,every time you face your fears they become weaker.

marie257
08-02-06, 20:50
sounds good. im in colchester essex

marie257
08-02-06, 20:52
only as long as no one will vomit. can the meet ups be close as i dont drive? thanx

mandyadam
08-02-06, 21:02
hi

are you there marie?

Reece
09-02-06, 12:13
I'm in the Surrey, Guildford area.

peterg
15-02-06, 17:29
Hi Ray,

We met at the Anxiety Conference in November. I will be very willing to meet in the South East.

How were the pictures you took at the conference ?

Let me know if I can be of any help.

Ta,

Peter

clickaway
15-02-06, 17:41
Hi Peter,

Yes, I remember you at conference at the pictures came out fine. They were posted here, but have not appeared since the fire. Nic is aware and no doubt they will reappear in due course.

Ray

leo05
16-02-06, 00:41
hi all i am staying with susie till end april and would like to attend as susie is from hartfordshire area (hemel hempstead area)

dates and times etc will be appreciated

thanks lea and susie

leo05
16-02-06, 15:15
hi was wondering if it is possible to decide wether there will be a meet up ect so ppl can arrange transport etc

thanks hope to hear a reply soon

lea and susie xx

Tomimo
17-02-06, 22:56
I'd be up for it :)

Annie x

ally_wlondon
20-02-06, 19:15
hello there!!!

i'm in Twickenham and am quite happy to travel!...i don't mind helping to organise either....let me know!

Lozzie
22-02-06, 13:14
I would be interested im in the kent area

Lauraxx

patsy
22-02-06, 15:44
I would be interested, I am in the Beckenham, Kent, area

leo05
22-02-06, 18:00
who is going to organise it as i aint that good as not from this area but would need to know soon so can arrange to get there etc

thanks lea

hi well can somebody decide plz need to know

sal
25-02-06, 22:36
Hi leo we will have to arrange another meet up in this area

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

willy
26-02-06, 14:34
i would be interested, im in the orpington, kent area.

willy:)

clickaway
27-02-06, 12:25
Interesting to see we now have 30 of you who have responded with a desire to meet up in the S.E.

Spring we soon be with us and I think we now ought to be thinking about a date and venue.

How about Sunday 9 April?

And what kind of venue do people have in mind? Last time we met in central London (along the south bank of the Thames), but we could try somewhere different, especially if people aren't comfortable with the city.

There is no reason we can't have two or more meet ups this year. We could do London in say April and somewhere like Southend or Brighton in the summer.

I don't mind organising a London one, but someone else would have to suggest a specific meeting point for any other town, as I wouldn't have the local knowledge.

I know we'll have various issues to contend with in the way of travelling, so it would also be helpful to know what you cannot do.

Let's get this going!

Ray
http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

feege
27-02-06, 15:42
Ray

Brighton sounds fantastic lol!!!

Go on, where could be better than Brighton eh?!!!

[8D][8D][8D]

Fee xxxxxx
www.like2like.com

Why live life anticipating the bad things when you could be anticipating the good?
Good and bad things WILL happen!

Karen
27-02-06, 19:59
Brighton sounds good to me too!!

Could also possibly do London.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

Lozzie
27-02-06, 22:08
Brighton sounds fab!!

Im not too sure about london for me as just the thought of london makes me anxious[:I]

But I would definatly want to go to brighton, as long as its warm and we can have ice cream[:P]

laura

sal
27-02-06, 23:29
Hey little sis if they all meet up i will have to be there. But joking asise would love to come and meet everyone from down there.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

alexis
27-02-06, 23:30
By summer I may be ready for a holiday.

Most of lifes battles are won, by looking beyond the clouds to the sun:
and having the patience to wait for the day,when the sun comes out and the clouds go away.

love from Alexisxx

sal
27-02-06, 23:33
You need one now so if we arrange something we could do a weekend break.

Love Sal xx

alexis
27-02-06, 23:50
Go on then Sal.......:D

Most of lifes battles are won, by looking beyond the clouds to the sun:
and having the patience to wait for the day,when the sun comes out and the clouds go away.

love from Alexisxx

Karen
28-02-06, 08:56
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">But I would definatly want to go to brighton, as long as its warm and we can have ice cream[:P]
<div align="right">Originally posted by lozpop85 - 27 February 2006 : 22:08:41</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
Can't guarantee it being warm or sunny but you can have ice cream if you wish Laura :D!

Karen

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

Karen
28-02-06, 08:58
I don't mind helping out with a Brighton one if there is enough interest.

Fee - perhaps you could help with ideas for venues? Although I am not that far from Brighton I only really know the town centre area.

Karen

leo05
28-02-06, 16:41
hi peeps i am hoping to get there but would need to know soon so i can see if susie is ok to drive or work out how to get there
im only here till end of april so hope that it is b4 i go home

well will await responses lol

lea

tracyp584
28-02-06, 18:13
Hi,

As i live right near Brighton, that sounds GREAT to me!

tracy x x

Every time you avoid your fears they become stronger,every time you face your fears they become weaker.

leo05
28-02-06, 18:48
ok peeps may sound stupid does anyone know how far brighton is away for hemel hempstead?

clickaway
28-02-06, 19:00
Just consulted the viamichelin web site and that states 85 miles via the M25.

There is a direct train from St Albans if that helps. Thameslink operate that service.

Ray

leo05
28-02-06, 19:02
thanks ray would you say it was further than southend?

feege
28-02-06, 19:06
Hi all

I think Brighton is definitely a goer!! I would be happy to try and organise it (with help!!!) maybe we could aim for May when the weather is nice?

I thought somewhere near the seafront to meet for tea/coffee and a stroll on the prom would be nice?

Let me know what you all think?

Fee xxxxxx
www.like2like.com

Why live life anticipating the bad things when you could be anticipating the good?

Karen
28-02-06, 19:08
I'm happy to help Fee. Have replied to your PM.

Karen

leo05
28-02-06, 19:19
oh well was hoping that it would be in april as i go home end of april and wont be able to get to the meet up on my own :( :( :( :(

jojo
01-03-06, 08:52
:D:D
hey guys brighton sounds cool to me,as i live here already,:D
so im up for it,and i can show people round too[8D]

love jo

j.benson

leo05
01-03-06, 15:17
HI GUYS WAS WONDERING IF IT HAS TO BE MAY COULD IT BE FIRST WEEK AS I MIGHT BE ABLE TO STILL GET THERE OR WOULD IT BE ABLE TO BE SOONER AS WAS LOOKING FORWRD TO MEETING YOU ALL

OK IF NOT JUST MEANS NOT BE ABLE TO MEET YOU ALL :( :(

WELL WILL AWAIT YOUR REPLIES

LEA :( :( :( :(

Lozzie
01-03-06, 16:43
Well first week of May would be fab for me as it will be my 21st on the 2nd!! :D:D

Can someone who lives near or in Brighton try and help us organise this as I dont know the area brilliantly but I would definatly like to meet up there.

Thanks
laura xx
P.s And im looking forward to meeting JO:D[:X]

jojo
02-03-06, 08:59
hey everyone,
If the meet up is going to be in may,and in brighton i will gladly help to arrange it as i live here already...
please let me know tho,if you need my help,

thanks loz:D

jo.xx(jojo)

j.benson

feege
02-03-06, 09:04
Hi - the first week of May sounds ideal!

Now we just have to find a suitable venue - I have been racking my brains - parking is so hard in Brighton!

Any suggestions?

Fee xxxxxx
www.like2like.com

jojo
02-03-06, 10:16
parking can be a bit of a pain in brighton,but there are places to park,the seafront on mardira drive is one of the,but there is a charge like with any parking,asda's car park is another but will need a walk of about 25 mins to get to the pier from there,which is straight along the seafront.
if i can help anymore contact me.jo

jojo

j.benson

Lozzie
07-03-06, 15:08
Is this meet up in brighton going to happen??

I will definatly come if it is.
Who else is in?

I know Jojo has said she will help organise it, would anyone else be able to help?

Laura xx

Rose x
09-03-06, 22:28
Hi x
I just joined, and live in Brighton! Must have been fate, would love to come along. :)

Sue K with 5
10-03-06, 00:38
Oh Count me in please

Sue with 5

scknight

feege
10-03-06, 08:45
Hi everyone in Brighton

I was hoping to try and organise something in Brighton but at the moment I'm not able to deal with it for health reasons although I would love to be involved - if someone else could co-ordinate it I| think it would be brilliant - there are quite a few of us that are interested.

I'm really sorry I can't do this at the moment but I have huge amounts going on.....

Fee xxxxxx
www.like2like.com

tracyp584
10-03-06, 11:58
Count me in - I dont know about the pier tho!! SCARYYYY!!!!

tracy x x

Lozzie
10-03-06, 13:15
Right well there are quite a few people interested so now we need someone to take the reins and organise it.

Any volunteers?

Laura xx

clickaway
11-03-06, 14:47
I'm with Laura on this one, we really ought to get the show on the road.

The co-ordinator ought to have a basic knowledge of Brighton, but really there is not too much involved. The most difficult part is agreeing a date that suits as many people as possible. It's always easier to fix a date at this time of year before those spring and summer commitments arise.

I live in Woking and don't know the place very well, but I'd be glad to advise anyway wishing to take up the challenge to help make the meet successful.

Ray

nomorepanic
11-03-06, 15:41
As long as you meet somewhere that is easy to find and parking is easy then it should be fine.

I will try and get along as well so hopefully someone will get the ball rolling.

Nicola

tracyp584
11-03-06, 15:44
Hi,

I can have a chat with Sue as we both live not far from the town, and see if we can think of any ideas as far as a meeting place. I personally am quite funny about Brighton at the weekends as it tends to be heaving.

I'll have a chat with her and see what we can think of!

tracy x x

nomorepanic
11-03-06, 15:52
Well anywhere out of Brighton?? A park somewhere?

Nicola

tracyp584
11-03-06, 16:01
Yeah, thats probably a better idea, and there are plenty of nice, large parks around.

I'll have a good think about suitable parking etc.. and get back to you! Any ideas welcome, we can get a few ideas and see which one most people feel comfortable with?

tracy x x

gismo
11-03-06, 20:59
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT TIME i AM IN ESSEX SO A BIT FAR FOR ME TO TRAVEL, LOVE CAROL

leo05
12-03-06, 16:41
hi guys
i hope a date can be arrranged really soon as i was hoping to join you all along with susie and as i am from hartlepool i can only get there if it is as close to end of april as poss

i dont know any where but will see what susie says as she is from portsmouth way she might know althought she lives in hemel

come on brighton we want to visit you

Karen
12-03-06, 16:47
The beginning of May was mentioned before. Not sure who is organising this now.

I probably can't do the end of April due to a hospital admission.

Karen

leo05
14-03-06, 19:14
is anyone going to arrange it?

jojo
16-03-06, 12:31
hi all,
it seems that everyone wants to come to brighton,which is a brill idea,as a few people are from brighton,including myself.Im more then happy to arrange it all,if that where everyone wants to come.i know that lozpop wants to come here as well.what about the begining of may,will that suit anyone[?]...theres plenty of places to meet up...so lets get this thing rolling.jojo

j.benson

leo05
17-03-06, 15:35
hi jo jo
count me and susie in ok

just need dates for her so she can get time off and i have tto go bk north east so soonest time is best for me

lea

shiv
17-03-06, 16:05
Hiya

Count me in too. I'm only about 1 hr 20 away in gravesend and my fiance lived in brighton for years and our best mates live down there.
So someone come up with a date and we'll all put our heads together and agree on something

Shiv x

Lozzie
17-03-06, 17:13
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beginning of May would be GREAT as it will be my 21st!!!!!!! Woohoo!!

:D:D:D:D

You will regret meeting me jo[}:)] hee hee [:I] (joke)

im a angel really xx
:D:D

Anyways i think begining of may would be good.

Anyone else?????

Laura xx

leo05
17-03-06, 17:37
i dont mind as long as i know soon lol

jojo
17-03-06, 17:59
ok, guys glad that some people are up for brighton,but we need to get more of us to go as well.:D
lozpop wants to come here for her 21ST,(whenever that is,lol)
what will be better for everone,weekday or weekend[?]

let me know people and we can get this ball rolling.

And lozpop,you can forget the popcorn,lol:D
jojo

j.benson

leo05
17-03-06, 18:37
prob be best for wkend

clickaway
17-03-06, 18:37
I'm up for it.

I would say that if you chose a weekend, you'd get more people able to go. But the only days I cannot do regularly are Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Jo, I'd say suggest a date on here and see what reaction you get. People are more likely to respond then.

There are enough people living in the area to make it a success!

Ray

feege
17-03-06, 18:56
Fantastic! 1st or 2nd weekends in May are both good (obviously usually my social calender is full lol!)

How exciting!

Fee xxxxxx
www.like2like.com

Karen
17-03-06, 19:50
Most people have found Sundays easier in the past, so I presume we are talking about either the 7th or 14th. The weekend before that is bank holiday and probably best avoided!

Karen

feege
17-03-06, 19:52
Well 7th sounds good to me?!

Fee xxxxxx
www.like2like.com

leo05
17-03-06, 21:39
7th is best for me

Lozzie
18-03-06, 12:29
Well 7th is good for me xx

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">

And lozpop,you can forget the popcorn,lol:D
jojo

<div align="right">Originally posted by jojo - 17 March 2006 : 17:59:51</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

[:O] Jo i would NEVER forget the popcorn, unlike some[:P] lol
Will you be bringing the disney films jo?? [:P] lol

Laura xx

leo05
18-03-06, 15:11
well we now just need a place to meet up somewhere nice and easy to find is best for me as i not from the south

violet
18-03-06, 23:26
Hello all,
I am new to this forum.
I would like to join you. I live in Tunbridge Wells but don't mind traveling to Brighton. Does anyone live near here, by any chance?

jojo
19-03-06, 10:43
:Dbrilliant now we have a date the 7th of may,seems alot of people are happy with that date,now all we need is a place to met up.There are plenty of park's here in brighton or there's the pier,we need somewhere,where it's easy for everyone to get to.
please let me know where you would like to meet up,thats ok for everyone,thanks.

lozpop aint aint gna bring the movies,coz you aint bringing the popcorn,lol[^]:D

j.benson

feege
19-03-06, 10:53
7th is great - I am racking my brains for somewhere good to meet.... Parking is such a pain here.

What do people think about Preston Park - it's very easy to find on the way in to Brighton, has a nice cafe and (I think) is reasonably easy to park. It's very central too.

Otherwise I tend to know Hove better! I live near a small park with a cafe in Dyke Road and it's easy to park and find and stuff.

Any other suggestions?

Fee xxxxxx
www.like2like.com

clickaway
19-03-06, 12:40
Preston Park sounds good - I think even I know it - the large park on the left as you're approaching from the north?

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&X=530000.51151457&Y=105000.3260578&width=700&height=400&gride=529994.51151457&gridn=106675.3260578&srec=0&coordsys=gb&db=freegaz&addr1=&addr2=&addr3=&pc=&advanced=&local=&localinfosel=&kw=&inmap=&table=&ovtype=&keepicon=true&zm=0&scale=25000&up.x=290&up.y=3

There is a railway station not too far away too - some people may be coming by train.

All we need is a meeting place. We could always catch a bus into town or to the pier later if people wanted to.

I'm not sure of my availability yet, but hope I can do it.

Ray

jojo
19-03-06, 14:55
Preston park would be good,and for those people coming by train,the train would stop at preston park station,and the park is just over the road.There is a nice cafe in the park,and i think parking would be alot easier for people,even though there will be a charge for allday parking there.There is a bus that go's straight from the park,into town,with a allday bus ticket costing £2.80 and this will get you anywhere in the city that you want to go.
If everyone is ok with this then please add names of all who will be attending.
jojo

j.benson

violet
19-03-06, 19:28
What time are you guys going to meet up?

jojo
19-03-06, 19:46
violet as soon as people are ok with the location of the meet up
the we can all arrange a time,
jojo

j.benson

clickaway
19-03-06, 20:05
I recently attended a meet up (not of anxiety sufferers!) and the organiser suggested that the finer details are not put on a public forum for reasons of safety. So we decided on the precise cafe and time by way of e-mail.

Not sure how others feel about that, but I'd thought I'd mention it.

We also e-mailed a digital pic of the location to each other.

One thing we will need to organise is someone to make their mobile available for incoming calls for people who get need directions or get lost on the day etc. Prefereably, someone who knows the locality!

Ray

leo05
19-03-06, 22:11
hi add me and susie to your list

jojo
20-03-06, 13:33
i think that is a really good idea that clickeraway has said,as soon as we get all the names together of who is coming to the meet,then we can contact everyone who wants to come by email of a time to meet up:D[^]

j.benson

shiv
20-03-06, 14:07
Count me in too

Shiv x

maxine
20-03-06, 16:05
Anyone in the Torquay region??????

Oh me and my randomness ( is that a word??) anyway hi not so agoraphobic anymore, i can even do meets...i think lol

jojo
20-03-06, 23:03
Great to see that people are coming forward with there names for the meet.But we need more names as well.
jojo:D

j.benson

Rose x
21-03-06, 20:47
I hope to attend :) x

leo05
23-03-06, 16:59
hi all i think maybe if it was noted down who is organising it and a way to contact that person we might get more ppl as i know it is sometimes easier to ask that person for details etc well just an idea

and preston park is ok with me and susie
we will need some way of knowing who is whp esp for ppl who aint met someone there so we dont hang round with other who are nothing to do with the meet up lol

well i hope to hear bout a time soon

lea and susie xx

clickaway
23-03-06, 17:50
My assumption is that Jo is organising this at the moment - when the London meet up was being planned, many people put their names down at first but did not respond at this stage. What we did then was to pm the various people giving the date to see if they were likely to be coming. Perhaps we could do that this time.

The other day, I was speaking to Sue (susanknight) who lives in Brighton and she is very keen on coming, but has been laying low from the forum recently.

Don't worry Leo, I am very confident this meeting will be a real success - meet ups only tend to attract about 6-10 people anyway and I'm pretty confident we can achieve that. It would good to have more though!

Ray

leo05
23-03-06, 18:13
hi ray

i know just i like to know at least a month in advance with reguards to time etc as i have to travel for bout 3 hours to get there so need to know the time etc

yeah that would be help full if i could be pm or something as away to confirm my attendance

lea

jojo
28-03-06, 23:39
I dont mind putting my name forward to put this meet together,could everyone put there name down on who is coming,so that we can arrange a time,
thanks jojo[^]:D

j.benson

jojo
26-04-06, 08:46
As some people will know,there is a meet up in brighton on sunday the 7th of may.Me and clickaway have been trying to put the final pieces together,but as clickaway has now been left without a pc untill the 8th,it's down to me to finish it off.
we have desided that we will all meet up in preston park,there is a nice cafe that can be seen from the main road.People comeing by train need to stop at preston park station,and the park is just a short walk.All those people coming by car,if they are coming off the motorway then the park is about 5 mins up the road from there.

All those who are still intrested in coming please pm me and i will let you know the time off when to meet.

thanks jojo:D

j.benson

shiv
02-05-06, 17:01
Is this meet up 100% for definite, because I for one am really looking forward to it. I've had your confirmation pm jo, but I'm just making sure and would like to know who else is coming.

Shiv x

feege
02-05-06, 17:24
I'm coming what time is it again lol?!!!!

Fee xxxxxx
www.like2like.com

shiv
02-05-06, 17:26
11am. And sad as I am, I'm already counting down the hours!!

Shiv x

feege
02-05-06, 17:32
yeh me too - looking forward to meeting you!

Fee xxxxxx
www.like2like.com

shiv
02-05-06, 17:33
Likewise!!!

Shiv x

lolly
02-05-06, 21:01
i live in suffolk

Karen
02-05-06, 21:26
I'd like to know who else is going too if possible.

Karen

nomorepanic
02-05-06, 21:27
I might be - didn't realise it was as far as it is.

Won't be there at 11 if I do!

Nicola

Lozzie
03-05-06, 12:01
me me me!! Im going, lets pray for sunshine [8D]

Laura xx

Karen
03-05-06, 15:25
I hope to make it if I feel well enough.

Karen

clickaway
03-05-06, 17:18
As much as I'd like to, I really am not good enough to make this.

Hopefully, I'll be able to get down there another time or to another meet up.

Ray

feege
03-05-06, 17:20
Ray - so sorry you're not up to making it.. but if you change your mind at the last minute let me know if there is anything I can do that might make it easier for you? (meet you at the station or something?)

take care xxxxxxx

Fee xxxxxx
www.like2like.com

Karen
06-05-06, 13:55
Could we have a list here of who is definitely going to the meet up tomorrow? I know some people have had to pull out and I'd just like to know how many and who is definitely attending.

Karen

Piglet
06-05-06, 14:56
Hope you all have a lovely time :D

Ray hun - will try and catch you on msn really soon.

Love Piglet x

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

shiv
06-05-06, 15:09
Wll I'm still definite. I expect Jo knows exactly who's coming and the exact numbers.

Shame it's going to rain tomorrow though

Shiv x

feege
06-05-06, 15:36
Me too - typical about the weather eh!!! A quick cuppa in the Rotunda and a walk in the park if the skies permit... People who know me know I have ME as well so my energy level's are not great... and I usually sleep in the afternoons (just call me dormouse lol) but I am really looking forward to putting names to some faces!!

See you then[8D]

Fee xxxxxx
www.like2like.com

Sax
07-05-06, 09:04
:D Its Sunny!!!! well for now!

I'm gonna head along but not til 12.30 ish cos meeting someone before that, maybe will see some of you if you are still around! Will be wearing me JFDI band if I don't recognise anyone lol lol.

Hope someone will let me know if meetup isn't now occuring [8D]

Catch u later mayber

love Sax xxx

feege
07-05-06, 09:06
Hi Sax

I am definitely going about 11 - but won't be able to stay very long - hope to see you!!

Yes I was just suddenly wondering how we would recognise each other, but I suspect it won't be hard - I'll be the one pacing up and down somewhere chain smoking lol!!!!

Fee xxxxxx
www.like2like.com

Sax
07-05-06, 09:16
:D LOL Fee no worries, may see you there then xxx

nomorepanic
07-05-06, 10:06
I got up at 8 and thought about coming but I have had the most incredible bad stomach ache all weekend so I haven't chanced coming but I hope you all had a fab day. Did anyone take any pics?

Nicola

Karen
07-05-06, 10:22
Only just woken up after a cocktail of sleeping pills last night. Definitely wouldn't make it for 11. Thought meet up time was midday anyway???

Difficult decision - more sleep or get out of bed and come?[^]

Arrangements are a bit vague compared to previous meets. Don't even know exactly who is going[:O].

Karen

Karen
07-05-06, 11:22
Sorry I am not feeling up to this today and it would be irresponsible of me to drive when I am feeling so drowsy still. Plus still has tummy pains.

I hope those who show up have a good afternoon.

Karen

Sax
07-05-06, 18:32
:D :D :D :D :D

Just want to say great to meet you Fee and Shiv and look forward to meeting you again soon hopefully. Sorry not more didn't make it, yes Karen more details should maybe be taken for future like exchanging mobile no.s etc for those who we can check if attending.

Anyhow, small and select but lovely to put names to faces and the sun stayed with us!!!

Sorry forgot camera Nic but we'll do it again for sure!

love Sax xxxx

Jo3016
08-05-06, 16:06
Yes, let me know. I am in Epsom, Surrey

Jo Fitzgerald

shiv
08-05-06, 16:07
The more the merrier!!

Shiv x