PDA

View Full Version : has no one answered because they think i have something to worry about??

crunchie01
22-05-08, 17:58
hi i posted earlier regarding this big worry about hiv,now im really worried coz only one person answered is that because they think i have something to worry about?sorry but really scared

jennie xx

Trixie
22-05-08, 18:01
I didn't post because I noticed that others had. I don't think you have anything to worry about after all this time. But if it will make you feel any happier get checked out.:)

crunchie01
22-05-08, 18:28
thank you,i have been in a right stae today especially over these swollen gland sin my groin,but in my panic i forgot what i had done around 4 weeks ago,how i forgot i dont know,its like everyone says with HA you get over one thing and go onto another and it looks like this is what i have done.4 weeks ago i had a mole removed one off my right leg and one off my left foot,one on left foot got infected because they had to remove more tissue so it was done twice and one on my leg they took enough first time but it took a good three weeks for scab to drop off,i had them removed because i was worried about them even though there was nothing wrong with them the dr removed them for my pice of mind and it was all ok,do you think theses swollen glands are from the surgery i had?

jennie xx

eeyorelover
22-05-08, 18:56
Did they give you an antibiotic to take?

Yes it could be because of the surgery. It could also be the beginnings of an infection so I would go in to the doc just to be safe if they didn't start you on antibiotics after the procedure.
xxx
Sandy

kellie
22-05-08, 19:00
hiya jennie. ill try to explain this as best i can hun about glands.
here goes.
After visiting my doc on numerous occasions about swollew glands in my neck ( as i have health anx and fear cancer so much) she told me this.
when you are over stressed or anx is very high it makes the body run down and tierd the same as it might feel when we have an infection or nasty bug.
you immune system will respond to this by going into over drive and will make glands in your body enlarge to help fight infection.
the most commen places to feel these glands will be in your neck area and you groin area.
when your stress calms dowm and you feel less tierd and stressed your immune calm down and then the glands will reduce to normal size.
about the hiv its not likely that you will have it from 1 one night stand. i suggest you go to your doc and explanie how you feel scared about it and would like a test done. at least you can then move on and not be plagued by this fear that you may have it.
i hope this has helped you a little hun.

take care.

kellie.xxxxxxxx

crunchie01
22-05-08, 21:05
hi,
dr gave me antibiotics a few days after 2nd incision because i rung her up and told her it hurt,there was a bit of yellow stuff and there was a red rash round it travelling up my foot,she took the stitches out and gave me antibiotics it took nearly a week for the redness to go and the scab has only just dropped off.do you think theses glands could be from the infection?

jenniexx

crunchie01
22-05-08, 21:08
hi kellie,
thank you so much that has helped,i am run down ive got bad hayfever in my sinuses and ears at moment,ive been in a real bad state over my moles and money concerns arent helping my stress levels at the moment and also poking them doesnt help.i have not got any raised ones in my neck or under my arm just at the top of my groin where i thought my ovaries were

thank you it does help

jenniexxxx