PDA

View Full Version : Off Symptoms

Patton
23-05-08, 00:52
Hi all.
Latley i have been havng this wierd sensation... mainly at work... but sometimes my right hand feels different from my left and always feels swollen. also it feels like my vison is slow.... what i mean is for example while i am typing this and looking at the kewyboard(havent mastered that yet)and then when i look up at the screen its like it almost takes a second for me to realize where i am looking or to recognize where the flasher is. anybody have anything like this.. I guess its just comforting to know that im not the only one experiencing these odd sensations.

Thanks
Patton

()(())()()()()()To All Those With P/A's and P/D I Wish You the Best of Luck!!!! You Are Not Alone.()()()()()()()()

maddie
23-05-08, 01:12
Hi. I have the same problem with my eyes - its a common symptom of anxiety.

Have you been working a lot on your computer, using your right hand on the mouse? If so, this could be a repetitive strain injury. You'll know if goes when you rest it for a few days then it comes back as you use it again. I use a wrist support to prevent this.

Patton
23-05-08, 02:06
Thanks good to know im not alone
:yesyes: :blush:

scooby28
24-05-08, 11:05
for months last year i was finding it strange watching telly and the computer it was like my eyes wouldn't concerntrate on it and just kept looking away i have been told i have low b12 in the last couple of months and have been having shots for it and they are so much better now might be worth having a blood test done cos this was one of the first symptoms with me for it than i got others after a few months of my eyes being funny