PDA

View Full Version : My anxiety

Trixie
23-05-08, 07:40
My anxiety centres on my Siamese cat's health:weep: he is 14 and I worry about him every time he coughs or doesn't seem to be eating (he weighs 10lb ) and so on.

I have a daughter who suffers from OCD, agraphobia social paranoia, insomnia and depression. Fortunately she has the same sense of humour as me so that helps a lot.

I have a meningioma which I don't worry about as worrying won't make it go away.

Compared with some people the cause of my anxiety is a trivial one but of course it is all relative.

I was reading this the other day and it really put my worries into prospective.

http://baldyblog.freshblogs.co.uk/

marie1974
23-05-08, 07:46
hiya and yes it does me kinda feel god why am i moaning, but everyones problems are important to them and i just love siamese cats my friend has one and shes so vocal, i understand your worry pets are family and like children and i went through illness with my cat tiger little while back he was very old and very spoilt a long haired tabby.

you still have alot to worry about tough with yourself and daughter and lovely cat so dont feel guilty in any way, but stay strong and keep smilin hun:D :bighug1: